• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Unsolved] Lock Color Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
How do I lock player colors? I mean, I want player 1 to be Orange and Player 2 to be Blue, but in the Lobby players can change that. How can it be locked?

EDIT: And one more question: How do I enable the display of the attack range circle while placing a building. (Example Photon Cannon)

Last edited:
Level 34
In WC3
Scenario----->Player Properties
Players----->Fixed start location
Forces----->Fixed Player Settings
And manually set forces.
So player can be some color only either which he get or if he chose by changing force.
You can assign specific color via trigger to certain player so not matter which color in menu belongs to him, he will be triggered color.

Level 1
I get it that it's pretty frustrating when you can't remember the names of things from the past that just happen to pop into your mind.

Level 4
First things first, set the colors you want for the players under Map > Player Properties. Go to Map > Game Variants. Uncheck "Use Default Variants" and then add a new variant. Here, you can select hidden attributes. These are settings that will not appear to be edited in the lobby. If you want to lock the players' color, race, etc., you can do it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.