• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Image in button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Create an image at the same size and position of the button.

Dialog - Create a Button for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (76, 76) anchored to Bottom with an offset of (etc, etc) setting the tooltip to "" with button text "" and the hover image set to Assets\Textures\btn-ability-protoss-hardenedshields.dds
Dialog - Create an Image for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (76, 76) anchored to Bottom with an offset of (etc, etc) setting the tooltip to "" using the image Assets\Textures\btn-ability-terran-bombardmentstrike.dds as a Normal type with tiled set to true tint color White and blend mode Normal

Level 9
Button Text is the text that is displayed on top of the Dialog Item, if it doesn't fit on the given space it'll show partially I think.

You should use Set Dialog Item Image and Set Dialog Item Hover Image.

Set Dialog Item Image is the default image.

Set Dialog Item Hover Image is shown when mouse cursor hovers over the Dialog Item.

Button Text is the text that is displayed on top of the Dialog Item, if it doesn't fit on the given space it'll show partially I think.

You should use Set Dialog Item Image and Set Dialog Item Hover Image.

Set Dialog Item Image is the default image.

Set Dialog Item Hover Image is shown when mouse cursor hovers over the Dialog Item.

tried it.
when I do Set Dialog Item Image, the image appears behind the dialog button, and
is bigger than the button, although both have 76x76 size.

Level 7
Dialog - Create a Button for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (200, 50) anchored to Top Left with an offset of (50, 50) setting the tooltip to "" with button text "" and the hover image set to ""
Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) image to Assets\Textures\white32.dds for (All players)
Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) hover image to Assets\Textures\white32.dds for (All players)

Does your triggah look a little something like this?

Dialog - Create a Button for Dialog (Last created dialog) with the dimensions (200, 50) anchored to Top Left with an offset of (50, 50) setting the tooltip to "" with button text "" and the hover image set to ""
Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) image to Assets\Textures\white32.dds for (All players)
Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) hover image to Assets\Textures\white32.dds for (All players)

Does your triggah look a little something like this?

yes, I use these actions. just another image.

Level 9
I had similiar problems before. Use this:
  • Dialog - Set (Last created dialog item) Tiled flag to true for (All players)
True causes images to be full size and if they don't fill the entire space they're tiled.
False causes images to be stretched so that they fit the area perfectly.
=> Use False

Tried it, this is the problem:

attachment.php

the one button is clicked.

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 218
Status
Not open for further replies.