• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[StarCraft II] Galaxy Editor Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go kiddies.
Special present for those who don't have the editor yet.

Edit: Added some more screenshots of a terrain world map I'm making. They're at the bottom.

Also: Also please +Rep if you like these screenshots! =D

SC1.png

SC2.png

SC3.png

SC4.png

SC5.png

SC6.png

SC7.png

SC8.png

SC9.png

SC10.png

Updated.png

Updated-1.png

Thumbnails for people who want to zoom in:

Last edited:
Level 13
It is like the box whichs birds circles. This is just asteroids instead of birds

Sweet shots, thanks man. Is the last one a sky box? Looks like it.

Actually the last one is just a zoom out to the maximum to show the sweet backgrounds they have now.

Not all maps have that, just the space ones. The planet maps still have the usual black background.

The tile shown is custom made, I actually just did a buncha tiles for a Zone Control game I'm making. I'll update it soon with some terrain details you can do. It's amazing how much they've done, it's almost like working in Photoshop.

Level 18
Sweet Lord of Salvation: Get me a beta key!! (GOLLUM GOLLUM)

By the way, are there any guides or something on how to handle the new features? I don't know what they exactly are within the Trigger and Unit Editor, but I'd like to know where to find the info for when I get my beta key.

And thanks for the screenshots Rispetto. But if it's not too much to ask, could you upload higher resolution images as attachments? Maybe I can read some of it's features :thumbs_up:

Level 18

By the way, are there any guides or something on how to handle the new features? I don't know what they exactly are within the Trigger and Unit Editor, but I'd like to know where to find the info for when I get my beta key.

And thanks for the screenshots Rispetto. But if it's not too much to ask, could you upload higher resolution images as attachments? Maybe I can read some of it's features :thumbs_up:

I can make a tutorial, give me a few hours. :p

The resolution is actually good, Photobucket just phails.
Add my msn I'll send them manually in full res:
[email protected]

Oh and also about the Africa thing.. the entire eastern hemosphere was just thrown together to give the world a very basic shape while I did the Americas. I've done a lot of editing since there. Things have improved! =D

*BUMP*

I added another screenshot of my work for today. I hope to have this out on the open download market very soon.

Just so you know: I started making the world terrain for Holy_Sausage who will eventually be creating a SC2 TAF.

Rest assured I will add more detail for Holy's map, compared to the released (gotta have the best stuff for TAF ;])

Level 7
Don't mean to derail the thread but this just makes me wish there was a WC4 lol but looks good anyway I may decide to buy SC2 afterall, btw why is Britian just a green blob? You've left out Scotland. America looks pretty precise though but Europe needs work.

Does the editor not allow you to create more accurate cliffs than that? You might get better results by by just raising the terrain height instead of using blizzard cliffs.

Are you making a world war 3 map?

Level 4
America looks pretty precise though but Europe needs work.

Ha! Are you kidding? America and Europe are both far from precise.

You should take a real world map and overlay it on your screenshot and you can see the problems.

Level 15
the whole map loops a bit to squished. the width looks about right but everything is just pushed together. try scaling it right. also florida(in US) is wayy to small it should extend about the double what it is now and curve a little. Central America isn't that wide if it was how would boats get through the panema canal? Just take some land off look at a map.
http://www.thegroupscompany.com/uploads/images/americas.jpg try to look at the map and fix it accordingly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.