• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guest Pass Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
A thread for sharing guest passes received with StarCraft 2. Remember that the keys will only work once when giving them away.
It is advisable to distribute guest keys privately via private message or E-Mail to avoid people other than the destined person from intercepting it.

As a giver please update your initial post once a pass has been given away (stating that it has been used).
As a receiver please update your posts once you no longer need a pass (received one or bought the game).

Accounts that were created just with the sole purpose of begging for guest passes will have their posts deleted.

Also, the thread will have posts deleted often to keep it clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
The person who impregnated his mother.

....His mother is the one who gave birth to him.

....He is the result of his father impregnating his mother and his mother giving birth to him.

Level 1
Hi everyone!
i would like a SC2 trial cd key, if anyone could give me one it would be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
Please PM me.

Level 1
what does a guest pass enable?

Guest pass enables you do play multiplayer for 7 hours or 14 days, whichever comes first. It also allows you to play the campaign with unlimited amount of time. So even after the 7 hours of multiplayer, you can still play the campaign.

This is what I've been told atleast and read, haven't tried it myself yet cause no pass yet. =(

I'm not sure what happened to the other thread that held the trial passes request thing, but whatever.
I just bought Cataclysm and it came with two World of Warcraft Guest Passes and two StarCraft II Guest Passes.
If you would like to, or know someone who would like to, try either one of these games, feel free to send a PM to this account, stating which game key you would like.

As you can imagine, I'm going to play Cataclysm. I will either check my PMs tonight or tomorrow. As each Guess Pass is given out, I will make the following titles red respectively.

World of Warcraft Pass - 1
World of Warcraft Pass - 2
StarCraft II Pass - 1
StarCraft II Pass - 2

Edit: Sorry guys, they went quick lol.

Limit one per person to avoid gayfags who would ruin it for the rest of the people who actually want to play these games by taking them all up, adding them to their accounts, then not using them.
Request to be made in PM only.

Last edited:
Level 1
If anyone has a Starcraft 2 Guest Pass, I would like to try it out and see how it runs on my computer before I buy it. Thanks ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.