• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BSOD after closing sc2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Guys, I got sc2 at my PC now. I have just finished all patches and have just agreed with all the user agreement and assign my nickname (Dalvengiere). Then when everything is ready to be played, I just want to restart my PC because weird bug was occured (periodical auto-minimize). Before the desktop appears, then suddenly it's blue-screened. :/

This not only happens for Sc2 actually, but on one old-school game of Counter Strike 1.6 too. Yes I still play that game. Sometimes my PC was just crashed when I exit.

Anybody got any idea what's happening here? Got any solution? Because I have searched around google and no one has ever found the solution, just finding the problem without solving it.

Thanks for any response...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I just want to restart my PC because weird bug was occured (periodical auto-minimize).
Chances are this is the problem. Possibly caused by malicious software. BSoD points towards a fatal kernel level error such as from a driver that cannot be restarted. If malicious software is embedded that deeply you may wish to reinstall your operating system.

Alternatively if you are using an Original Equipment Manufactured PC such as from DELL it can be their hellish drivers have a bug (check for updates).

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Chances are this is the problem. Possibly caused by malicious software. BSoD points towards a fatal kernel level error such as from a driver that cannot be restarted. If malicious software is embedded that deeply you may wish to reinstall your operating system.

Alternatively if you are using an Original Equipment Manufactured PC such as from DELL it can be their hellish drivers have a bug (check for updates).

Not sure. That was a very rare bug. Sometimes it BSoD happens even without that bug. But I will try to re-install my OS :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.