• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spinning Blades V1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first spell for the hive workshop. Heres a description :

Spinning Blades : The caster throws 3 blades in front that move outward and deal damage to everything they encounter in their path.

This spell is MUI (as far as I know) and leakfree.

Please give feedback on this.

Credits are not required but appreciated if you do to give them . :as:

Keywords:
Stealth, assassin, blades, spinning blades, swords, daggers, knives, swift, agility, demon_slayer
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
09:55, 28th Jul 2015 BPower: Too simple in concept. Also has critical flaws like loaction leaks. Indexing is not required here. Used way of indexing is not valid. Feel free to ask any questions here directly in the thread or in our forums.

M

09:55, 28th Jul 2015
BPower:
Too simple in concept. Also has critical flaws like loaction leaks.
Indexing is not required here. Used way of indexing is not valid.

Feel free to ask any questions here directly in the thread or in our forums.

Level 19
Grrr I wrote a long review on your spell and then my internet died.

So again in short ( if you have questions, feel free to ask )

1. Concept
Your concept is too simple for a spell submission nowadays.

2. Leaks
You have 6 locations leaks. ( Check out: Things that leak in may signature )

3. Indexing
Your spell does not have to be indexed, as there is no callback function ( periodic timer event ).
Also the way you index your spell is not good. ( Tutorial: Dynamic Indexing in my signature )

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

@Daffa the mage, I will soon.

@Bpower, Oh ! I actually never read tutorials on spell making before. Now I will fix up all the leaks, improve the indexing and update it.

Thanks ! :as:

However this may take a bit of time as I will be back on my PC this sunday onwards. :)