• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Water Nova Spell V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this spell is cool but not as cool as gui's spells and i hope u like it this is originally made by me
btw sorry if my naruto spells didnt made u happy and tnx to who made tutorial easy spell!!!

Keywords:
naruto,suiton,water,puddle,jutsu,Rineki768.
Contents

Water Nova Spell (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. Required changes In game screenshot is required Fix the leaks The spell is too simple

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Reviewed by Maker, Water Nova Spell V1.0, 17th Mar 2012

Required changes
  • In game screenshot is required
  • Fix the leaks
  • The spell is too simple

Level 10
Category: JASS

???

Your Spell

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Water Nova
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards ((Real((Integer A))) x 40.00) degrees) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Naga\NagaDeath\NagaDeath.mdl
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards ((Real((Integer A))) x 40.00) degrees) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Avatar\AvatarCaster.mdl
Category: Poor GUI

Read the rules!?!

Copy the triggers from the World Editor (Right click on the name of the trigger above the events and click "Copy as Text")

Then paste the triggers between [HIDDEN="I am the trigger"][TRIGGER]PASTE HERE[/TRIGGER][/HIDDEN] tags

Level 2
you should use the point(position) as a variable and then clear the variable to prevent a memory leak, it won't be lag at early game but sooner at the late game it could be a serious lag. You should read this tutorial http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/cat_usersubmit.php?view=27219 You should add a custom script contain call RemoveLocation (udg_'variable_name'). Not only the point but also the effect need to be cleared after the trigger end. Last thing, this spell is GUI instead of jass