• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NightElf Spellpack v1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Zanekok
NightElf Spellpack
------------------

This is 100% my resource, nobody helped me in the making of this map.
Included are 5 spells, simple or advanced, two of them use hashtables so some users might find this useful.

155610-albums2284-picture18042.jpg

The Warden stomps the earth, dealing damage to enemy units and stunning them, and teleports to a target location. (3 levels, point target)

155610-albums2284-picture18044.jpg

Sends heavily poisoned daggers at enemy flying units, weakening them and forcing them to the ground. The poison deals damage per second to the target and slows its attack speed. (3 levels, unit target, autocast)

155610-albums2284-picture18046.jpg

Increases the Warden's max mana and grants bonus mana after killing an enemy unit for a limited time. (3 levels, passive)

155610-albums2284-picture18045.jpg

The warden surrounds itself with a magical shield that gives enemy attackers a 25% chance to be dealt 85 and to be stunned for 3 seconds by a Spirit of Vengeance. (1 level, instant)

155610-albums2284-picture18043.jpg

Summons a 600 hit point Entangling Tree. The tree digs its roots deep into the ground and then launches them upon nearby enemy units, immobilizing them and dealing to them 10 damage per second. The tree also hurls boulders at enemy flying units, dealing 45 - 54 damage. (1 level, point target)

Critique and comments welcome! :)
Also, I would like comments on my terraining of the map, please have a look at my album taken from the map: Click Me!

Keywords:
night elf, warden, ashenvale, forest, furlborgs, poison, strike, escape, vengeance, hunger, mana, tree, entangling, spirit
Contents

NightElf Spellmap (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 11:29, 2nd Mar 2010 TriggerHappy: Most of these spells are too simple and could even be made in the object editor. Vengeful Hunger is probably the only exception.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

11:29, 2nd Mar 2010
TriggerHappy:

Most of these spells are too simple and could even be made in the object editor. Vengeful Hunger is probably the only exception.

Level 8
Talk about simple spells :p. Only advanced spell I could find is Vengeful Hunger.
Also in your spell Entangling Tree, you create a Hashtable, yet you never use it?

• Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set Tree_Table = (Last created hashtable)
Anyway, I rate this 3/5, only because of Vengeful Hunger.

EDIT: Put some cooldown reset in your test map, like escape system, or type command.

Level 11
First - not interesting. ;(
Second - you could make it using just one dummy, not four.

Otherwise, good coding, leakless, spells have good description, triggers have some information. If it was more interesting and not so common...