• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto Spells V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: gorillabull
these spells are special!Some of them are made by other and some of them are by me!thank you to who made magic lightning effects!!!!

Keywords:
naruto,sasuke,naruto,sai,spells,cool,test,before,copy,spells,Rineki.
Contents

Naruto Spells By Rineki (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. There are no spells here, only imported models.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Reviewed by Maker, Naruto Spells V1.0, 25th Feb 2012

There are no spells here, only imported models.

Level 11
Naruto Spell Pack...

Good Morning to All! God Bless you!

Rineki768 My Dear Friend, I Packages I tested his Spells and noticed that they have no Triggers (Example: GUI / Triggers, and vJass among others) and that you are Spells Prepared by Simple Abilities;

For example:

The Spell Chidore (if I remember correctly) is simply the Ability Forked Lightning (which is a Naga Sea Witch Ability).

In my opinion you should prepare spells that they have functions using the Trigger Editor (F4).

Now I would almost forget: There Is No Spell Designed by You, but Simply Abilities Custom Object Editor (F6).

Stay with God! and Good Luck!

:fp: :goblin_good_job:

Level 14
"these spells are special!"
*Opens to see only Object-Edited Spells*
*Areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpg*
"Some of them are made by other and some of them are by me!"

After Stalking looking at your profile and your threads,you seem to be younger than me,the way you talk makes it too obvious,if you're older than me,then *chuckles*,i don't know what the lol to do.

Anyway,after a long look,Good luck with your other endeavors,just be sure to read the rules thoroughly,and not TL;DR