• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Faceless Void - Darkterror Spellpack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Darkterror - Faceless Void Spellpack Includes:
Time Walk
Backtrack
Time Lock
Chronosphere

Keywords:
Time Walk, Backtrack, Time Lock, Chronosphere, Faceless Void, Darkterror, Dark, Chrono, Time, DotA, DotA Faceless Void, DotA Darkterror, DotA Chrono
Contents

Faceless Void - Darkterror (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 13:59, 24th Sep 2011 Pharaoh_: The spells are not MUI.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

13:59, 24th Sep 2011
Pharaoh_: The spells are not MUI.

Level 1
Hi, I'm new here and I have a question. Why is backtrack not a triggered heal but instead he becomes invulnerable? Does that work the same? And it's an item?

Level 4
I do not understand how did you made the chronosphere effect into the spell, I copied the same triggers you used for the chronosphere in my map, however the spell doesnt stop any units nor it has the effect itself, whats goin on?

how did you make the chronosphere spell? I understand its your first time, but when I try to do it in my map using your triggers, it just doesnt work

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Most spells are fine but I think Backtrack doesn't work like that. Because Void needs to interrupt to use dummy item and if he has 6 items it will not work. Let alone invulnerability will remove most ongoing debuffs.

You can instead use Event Response - Damage Source to 0.00. It is exactly like in DotA Backtrack.

Last edited: