• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exit game for all players! (Close Warcraft 3)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
What is this?

Hey guys, this is me, the epic guy... This system is good for ragequitters. Instead of quitting, if you're like being killed so many times and you're so upset already, just use this system to make you and all players exit Warcraft 3 in an instant. Everybody happy! Drag them with you mwahahahahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------

How does it work?

Well, by creating an endless poop, I mean loop, Warcraft 3 automatically closes without any "fatal error" or "send error" errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Trigger? (I'm a lazy guy, so I'll just type it here)

Events: Player Red types a chat message containing -exit as an exact match
Conditions: None
Actions: Trigger - Run this trigger ignoring conditions

Keywords:
end, epic, exit, karasu, karassu, quit, ragequit, stop
Contents

Exit Map! (Map)

Reviews
07:28, 5th Sep 2014 Orcnet: Not right.
Level 11
1) No trigger listed
2) There are better ways of closing the game for any player
3) Wtf is this
4) graveyard plis

1: Hehe, I don't know how to put those GUI trigger icons, sorry for that.
2: What are the other ways? It should close the application and not just quit the player. And mine do not have fatal errors. It just closes.
3: This is an epic system made by an epic guy.
4: Graveyard? It's the place where dead people are buried.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I didn't know endless loop crashes the whole game? I thought it only exits the function... well some computer enthuastics here may call it "crashing thread"...

Level 11
I didn't know endless loop crashes the whole game? I thought it only exits the function... well some computer enthuastics here may call it "crashing thread"...

Yeah, I found it by accident. While making an AI, where when a unit is ordered to Stop, all nearby units will also Stop, so that you can command the computer allies to Stop whenever you want. This happened. The application closed. Haha.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
1) No trigger listed
2) There are better ways of closing the game for any player
3) Wtf is this
4) graveyard plis
Super lol.
1: Hehe, I don't know how to put those GUI trigger icons, sorry for that.
2: What are the other ways? It should close the application and not just quit the player. And mine do not have fatal errors. It just closes.
3: This is an epic system made by an epic guy.
4: Graveyard? It's the place where dead people are buried.
Mega Swaggy lol.
Isn't it unique? I haven't seen any system like this in the Hive so I still have like 5% chance of approval. Hehe. :thumbs_up:

My god, you're such a genious.
Everyone can make this system in 2 seconds, even accidentally, how is it unique? Even there are better ways to do it As Bannar stated.
It won't get approved because it is too obvious. At least you learned something :xxd:

So I this should be "graveyarded".

PS: I laughed around 10 mins about your quotes.

Guys, you know these actions?^^

• Game - Victory
  • Game - Defeat

You can just use 'em as to kick a single player, no need to crash wc3. (btw, infinite loop doesnt crash wc3 anyway)

That's just a troll resource. ^_^

Rules said:
Spells must be useful. Extremely simple, cinematic, or other spells which have no place in a game will not be accepted.

Guys, you know these actions?^^

• Game - Victory
  • Game - Defeat

You can just use 'em as to kick a single player, no need to crash wc3. (btw, infinite loop doesnt crash wc3 anyway)

That's just a troll resource. ^_^

You do realize those actions are easily counterable and can be found and deleted, a new method would be nice as well those don't shut down wc'3s application. Sure still over-used and a old method. It isn't crashing, it's shutting the program down. :grin:

By the way it actually does crash wc3 still anyways.

Should always encourage exploration into new methods of old topics.

Level 11
infinite loop doesnt crash wc3 anyway

Yes it does.

I laughed around 10 mins about your quotes.

Haha! Hyper Mega Ultra Supra Dupra LOL! I laughed for 20 minutes for your acting smart and another 30 minutes for you laughing on things that aren't funny. :xxd:
And you are so genius for typing genious.

EDIT:
Hehe, okay okay you guys win. Rejected! Yay!

Last edited:
Level 9
I read all posts and the description and still dont understand s#it. Reading posts and the description makes it werid. I dont get it, does it close the game for all players im playing with at the moment or it only closes for me?

Level 11
I read all posts and the description and still dont understand s#it. Reading posts and the description makes it werid. I dont get it, does it close the game for all players im playing with at the moment or it only closes for me?

All of the players. Like I said in the description, drag them with you. It will close the Warcraft 3 game and all joined players. Try it. Don't worry it will not kill you.

Level 22
2. somewhat pointless, why would I want to close the program for all users?
Because karassu wants to spoil the game for all the players, he was suggesting we use this for rage quitting.

@karassu: Try posting this on the wc3 cheatpack forums, it might get included on a cheatpack lol.

Level 22
@karassu: There's nothing wrong with simplicity, are you aware of the KISS principle. Though the purpose of this is stupid, I don't consider this a troll resource; It does what it says it does (functional) and some people might find it useful. Troll resources, IMO, are those that are non-functional or are too buggy to be used.

EDIT: Anyway, I'm not pushing for approval lol.

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
I don't hate anyone, I love to troll, especially when playing with my friends in various games or at LAN parties.
Whatmore, I try to encourage ppl to write new stuff, code scripts, improve their skill.

However, when I see stuff like this.. oh boy, you better be preparing good arguments to explain the spam of resource section.
You want to test your stuff/check out the opinions before actually posting resource? Try the Lab subforum!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

it's not about arguments for everyone -,- some of us like to be a bit ironic

good reader knows when a text has ironic meaning and when serious

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

You may want to change you screenshot too... give a screenshot of a critical error or something, that's at least from the game.

Side note. I think thread crashes only happen when something nasty affects the thread in one run. Since this infinite loop does not happen in one run and happens in an unknown number of runs, the game just closes.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Nope! Egg came first because for chicken to come into existence he needs to hatch from an egg. If there's a "chicken" that doesn't need egg to hatch, it's a whole different race.

Level 11
Nope! Egg came first because for chicken to come into existence he needs to hatch from an egg. If there's a "chicken" that doesn't need egg to hatch, it's a whole different race.

No no no, if egg came first then how did the egg came out? Egg needs a chicken 'cause the chicken will lay the egg, but yeah egg should hatch to make chicken. Repeat this 300000x, infinite loop. Thread crashed.