• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Charge 1.05

This is my first MUI spell... Pharaoh_ »http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/pharaoh_/ helped me with changing spell to MUI thx him

• Charge HashTable
    • Události
      • Map initialization
    • Podmínky
    • Činnosti
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set HashTable = (Last created hashtable)
  • Charge start
    • Události
      • Jednotka - A unit Schopnost začíná účinkovat
    • Podmínky
      • (Ability being cast) Rovná se Charge!
    • Činnosti
      • Hashtable - Save Handle Of(Target unit of ability being cast) as (Key target) of (Key (Triggering unit)) in HashTable
      • Skupina jednotky - Add (Triggering unit) to UnitGroup
      • Jednotka - Turn collision for (Triggering unit) Vypnout
      • Spínač - Turn on Charge loop <gen>
  • Charge loop
    • Události
      • Čas - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Podmínky
    • Činnosti
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • Jestliže - podmínky
          • (UnitGroup is empty) Rovná se TRUE
        • Potom - akce
          • Spínač - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Jinak - akce
          • Skupina jednotky - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
            • Smyčka - akce
              • Set Points[1] = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Set Points[2] = (Position of (Load (Key target) of (Key (Picked unit)) in HashTable))
              • Set Points[3] = (Points[1] offset by 15.00 towards (Angle from Points[1] to Points[2]) degrees)
              • Jednotka - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Points[3], facing Points[2]
              • Zvláštní efekt - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Undead\ImpaleTargetDust\ImpaleTargetDust.mdl
              • Zvláštní efekt - Destroy (Last created special effect)
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • Jestliže - podmínky
                  • (Distance between Points[1] and Points[2]) Menší nebo rovno 50.00
                • Potom - akce
                  • Skupina jednotky - Remove (Picked unit) from UnitGroup
                  • Jednotka - Turn collision for (Picked unit) Zapnout
                  • Animace - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
                  • Animace - Play (Picked unit)'s attack 2 animation
                  • Jednotka - Cause (Picked unit) to damage (Load (Key target) of (Key (Picked unit)) in HashTable), dealing 300.00 damage of attack type Hrdina and damage type Blesk
                  • Zvláštní efekt - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Load (Key target) of (Key (Picked unit)) in HashTable) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HumanBlood\BloodElfSpellThiefBlood.mdl
                  • Zvláštní efekt - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Points[1])
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Points[2])
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Points[3])
                  • Hashtable - Clear all child hashtables of child (Key (Picked unit)) in HashTable
                • Jinak - akce
                  • Skupina jednotky - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Actions)
                    • Smyčka - akce
                      • Animace - Change (Picked unit)'s animation speed to 30.00% of its original speed
                      • Animace - Play (Picked unit)'s ready animation
Describtion:
Range : 600
Damage Type: hero ,lighting
Damage: 300dmg
Fast attack on enemy target.

Keywords:
Charge, WoW, MUI
Contents

Charge (Map)

Reviews
20:35, 1st Mar 2010 TriggerHappy: The effect isn't very smooth. You should probably include some acceleration since currently it's a static motion and makes it look plain. Though this spell could be useful and the coding is fine. This is also a...

M

20:35, 1st Mar 2010
TriggerHappy:

The effect isn't very smooth. You should probably include some acceleration since currently it's a static motion and makes it look plain. Though this spell could be useful and the coding is fine. This is also a fairly simple implementation and it could be a good example for others.

I didn't know you wanted this uploaded. I thought it was for personal use. Oh well, then let me tell you my opinion. It just uses a knockback system, nothing more. Sadly, it's not original. :/ I thought you only wanted the knockback effect to fill the spell of yours, I didn't know you wanted the knockback to be the actual effect. Well, I am sorry to say, but if you have a look at most of the spells, they already use this effect and this might not get approved, because it has an overused effect. Mind trying another concept?

Level 10
I didn't know you wanted this uploaded. I thought it was for personal use. Oh well, then let me tell you my opinion. It just uses a knockback system, nothing more. Sadly, it's not original. :/ I thought you only wanted the knockback effect to fill the spell of yours, I didn't know you wanted the knockback to be the actual effect. Well, I am sorry to say, but if you have a look at most of the spells, they already use this effect and this might not get approved, because it has an overused effect. Mind trying another concept?

Hmm OK i know this is not no special effect and nothing awesome.... I only tested to do something for learn. And im trying another concept :grin: (if you mean it how i think)

Level 2
I took the spell and have modified it, now it doesnt bugg when u charge and enter a unit when colision is turned on you were moved, i fixed that by icreasing the distance between the points, also ive made the animation actually play instead of just standing.

Level 13
Dosent Work "'udg_Points Is' not an Array"

I took the spell and have modified it, now it doesnt bugg when u charge and enter a unit when colision is turned on you were moved, i fixed that by icreasing the distance between the points, also ive made the animation actually play instead of just standing.
Can you post it?

Last edited by a moderator: