• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teuncreemers music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Here's something I made today.
It's the kind of music I sometimes play in bands. The guitar might sound a bit fake but well... It's made with a computer connected to a piano after all, and it's hard to make a piano sound like a guitar because per example you can't bind notes etc. This will be used as some sort of a demo version to show my bandmembers how it should sound.
I can't record text on the computer though, so there's no text in it (yet).
At 1:32 there should be a 16 bar solo but well.. My piano solo's are always the same so I thought I'd better let that out for now.:)

Attachments

• Guitarsong.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 118
Level 10
Nice thing, I think. You mentioned text - do you plan to add a singing voice to it? I can imagine this to be very good for this piece, if you get a well done text, maybe with a little dreaming and questioning character. For a purely instrumental piece, it's a bit repetative for the moment I think, but if you sang the main part, this should be quite perfect to balance the listeners' concentration between music and text.
Keep working on it! :wink:

Level 19
Nice thing, I think. You mentioned text - do you plan to add a singing voice to it? I can imagine this to be very good for this piece, if you get a well done text, maybe with a little dreaming and questioning character. For a purely instrumental piece, it's a bit repetative for the moment I think, but if you sang the main part, this should be quite perfect to balance the listeners' concentration between music and text.
Keep working on it! :wink:

Yeah exactly. It's too repetative for instrumental music. I usually make instrumental music but well... Since a certain girl stepped in my life I also started with texts:xxd: Still working on it though, however I'm recording it live now on our PA so no computer sounds anymore. All live recordings from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.