• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RollBoat's Compositions-Rock genre

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Tis fancy. I like the second best although its end is abrupt.
It's easy to realize that the sounds are synths. As far as the melodic lines go, it's a good start (if it's that or maybe you've got some experience on board?).
Using better/advanced software will increase your songs' musical depth (it'll be less sound and actually a flow of melody). There is talent, I cannot disagree to that.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Wow! Really? 20 minutes? I mean you're either using loops or are very good at composing at such a speed.
As far as music production software goes there are many but most are quite expensive for most East European countries.
-Propellerhead: Reason
-Image-Line: Fruity Loops
-Steinberg: Cubase
-Logic Pro
etc.

You could just search google and or youtube for demonstration and clarification about any software you'd like.

Level 9
I bit exaggerated. 35-40
but yes it's still fast and I can't call it a talent, but experience.
I use only MIDI,vst instruments, all that kind of stuff.

" I mean you're either using loops or are very good at composing at such a speed."
thanks to that speed most of the stuff are unfinished.

thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.