• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
One has some glitches at some parts (like a pickup needle scratching the disc) other than that it's really good.
No Title: the guitar gets from clean to distorsion with an annoying announcing sound. Actually this happens in most songs. I have no idea how to fix it as I have so little experience on electric guitars.
Maybe the bass is a lil' bit too hard (a compression or a volume reduction would suit better).
You guys need a voice, don'tcha?
Some rhythm problems in "18 and life again".

You know now what comes next...
my curiosity questions:
-what gear are you guys using?
-what's the recording software or gear you're referring to?

Ok, so you're the guitarist?

Level 19
What did you record this with and where?

If you have a setup in home with a pc you can buy an external sound card(or drive whatever it's called) such as Focusrite Scarlett i2 you'll get a much decent sound...

And there are some problems in changing through song's parts. Like verse to chorus. It sounds as if it is cut and there is a little gap between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.