• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Memes v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I was getting a bit bored about Warcraft so I thought to create some memes about Warcraft and sharing them with you guys. Here they are:

233766-albums8114-picture97175.png

233766-albums8114-picture97174.png

233766-albums8114-picture97173.png

233766-albums8114-picture97176.png

Last edited:
I was getting a bit bored about Warcraft so I thought to create some memes about Warcraft and sharing them with you guys. Here they are:

233766-albums8114-picture97174.png

The "I'm blind, not deaf" bit that he says is a daredevil reference, when daredevil, who is blind, is with his friend, who is deaf, and people got them mixed up.

It's a lava spawn. It's incredibly hot. Believe it or not, things that are hot are not instantly cooled down by contact with water. Lava can stay in water for several minutes and still be hot enough to be lethal. Water doesn't put out fires by cooling them down, it puts them out by covering them so that they cannot receive oxygen, stopping the process of combustion. The same can be done with sand or blankets even more effectively. However, since lava is not fire, but rather extremely hot rock, it would simply boil away the water because it will still be hot regardless of whether or not it has access to oxygen, because it does not need to combust. Heat is actually more of a counter to water, than water is to heat.

Level 21
Ugh you really had to ruin them? :vw_death:
There's still that fiery ring below it that can be extinguished, if we really want to talk about it logically, but the aim of this thread is not this :/
And taking your views into consideration, then why doesn't the water boil away in Warcraft XD? (rhetorical question heh)

Ugh you really had to ruin them? :vw_death:
There's still that fiery ring below it that can be extinguished, if we really want to talk about it logically, but the aim of this thread is not this :/
And taking your views into consideration, then why doesn't the water boil away in Warcraft XD? (rhetorical question heh)

I never said it was realistic. All I said was that there's no reason for him to be extinguished. It annoys me how many people foolishly think that putting water on something hot will instantly cool it down. Try leaving a knife on the stove, then put it in a bowl of icewater. Then touch it. You'll burn the shit out of yourself.

Level 21
I never said it was realistic. All I said was that there's no reason for him to be extinguished. It annoys me how many people foolishly think that putting water on something hot will instantly cool it down. Try leaving a knife on the stove, then put it in a bowl of icewater. Then touch it. You'll burn the shit out of yourself.

I know that but when you want to have a laugh or two, why thinking about logic? It's illogical...

I know that but when you want to have a laugh or two, why thinking about logic? It's illogical...

Because your attempt to joke was based on pointing out something that you thought was a flaw on logic, when really there was no logical flaw but your own.

If it was actually funny, I'd be less inclined to point that out.

What you did is sort of like calling someone out for having the wrong answer to 2+2, when their answer was actually correct, and you simply didn't know the answer yourself; the joke's on you, not them.

• Angry
Reactions: Ash

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I can tell you that if that Blood Mage is Kael then it really is too easy. That is what happens if you mess with an assassin.

You could do one about the Dreadlord. His Pissed VO is for his beta model so it makes fun of his beta looks which makes no sense in his current form. The results are obviously quite hilarious.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
...It's a lava spawn. It's incredibly hot. Believe it or not, things that are hot are not instantly cooled down by contact with water. Lava can stay in water for several minutes and still be hot enough to be lethal. ...

... It annoys me how many people foolishly think that putting water on something hot will instantly cool it down. Try leaving a knife on the stove, then put it in a bowl of icewater. Then touch it. You'll burn the shit out of yourself.
I'm sorry, but this is not true. Any 'cool-thing' coming into contact with a 'hot-thing' will 'cool' the hot-thing down via conduction (and conversely, become heated up itself). Given water cooler than the thing (in this case, fire/lava), it will indeed instantly be cooled down.

Perhaps, however, not appreciably; as you point out, lava doused in water will still be very hot seconds later. This is in large part because of how hot lava is to begin with (~700*-1200*C); the gradient is huge! However, with enough time (Dr. Google tells me a scant 10-15 minutes), lava doused in water is cool enough to touch (technically, it says it takes this long for it to be a crust thick enough & cool enough to 'walk on', but I imagine if you can walk on it, it's likely cool enough to touch, if shortly. Add another 15 minutes or so for good measure, if you like)

In the case of the Lava Spawn... Well they're actual constitution we know little about. If they are, indeed, purely elemental/enlivened 'lava' (with a ring of fire as a base), they would indeed cool relatively quickly; more importantly than cooling, the water would make a near-instantaneous change in the liquid state to the much-less-liquid state, impeding movement.[citation needed]

However, this is Warcraft, and so silly things like 'realism' are occasionally thrown out the window. Which I think is the more salient point to make; Shadow Fury's primary complaint (though he may not be able to articulate it so) is that you are simply taking this way too seriously, and ruining the fun with pedantics. Believe me, I'm a firm believer in pedantics... But in the proper place in time. Perhaps instead of critiquing his (poor) memes, offer some funnier alternatives.

The reason why lava (technically, it's not lava, it's magma) takes a while to cool down in water isn't because of the high temperature gradient; it's because a hot enough medium to boil water will create a shielding of high-pressure steam around it that will keep more water from having direct contact with the surface of the molten rock.

It's the same reason why you can touch liquid nitrogen briefly without freezing (Leidenfrost effect).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
The reason why lava (technically, it's not lava, it's magma) takes a while to cool down in water isn't because of the high temperature gradient; it's because a hot enough medium to boil water will create a shielding of high-pressure steam around it that will keep more water from having direct contact with the surface of the molten rock.

It's the same reason why you can touch liquid nitrogen briefly without freezing (Leidenfrost effect).
Touché.

Still, there is some near-instantaneous cooling, and within an hour you've got touch-able lava magma (good catch there, by the way; normally I can tell the difference) (according to my research).

Alright, chill down everyone.
It was fun, so don't ruin it.

Anyway....

Uther : "So, after you destroy this pancake in matter of second you want to let it rot!?"
Arthas : "I'll get my pancake, one way or another."

Kel'thuzad : "be wary, the cake elves might be hungry."
Arthas : "those cake loving elves are just weak, they're too hungry to even fight."

Arthas : "now arise, and serve Cookie master once more!"
Kel'thuzad : "I'm reborn! The Cookie master has grant me more cookies!"

What's going on behind the scene of RTS....

Human Faction :
Le Player : "time to grab some snack." *leaves the keyboard*

*while afk*
Footman : "sir, the enemy are spotted."
Paladin : "good heavens, King hasn't finish his bread."
Mountain King : "you think I'm a slow mo? Hell no. I have finished my bread." *slaps Paladin*
Archmage : "hey hey, no need for slapping."
*Blood Mage enters*
Blood Mage : "shut up. You're ruining my beauty sleep."
*suddenly, Knight enters*
Knight : "those annoying orcs are sending cake catapults and it ruins our butter wall."
Paladin : "alright, I'm moving out."
*Paladin and Knight left*
Archmage : "so, the butter wall is down."
Mountain King : "no need to worry lad, I have the Steam Engine modified and-"
Loud Shout from Outside : "King!!!!!! What have you done to our precious Siege Engines!?"
*Everyone left the room*

*Workshop*
*the party arrives*
Mad Dwarf : "look what have you done King! You turned our Engines into Jewelries!"
Mountain King : "hey, I dig those from underground ya know."
Mad Dwarf : "ya know da orcs gonna stole the Engines instead!?"
Blood Mage : "just shut up already!"
*cast Flame Strike and the Workshop explode in violent fire*
Unlucky Grunt : "what the!?"
*along with it, the entire base is burnt*
*with everyone inside*

Le Player : *back from taking drinks* "what the hell just going on!? Where's my base? Why there's even foods in the map, wtf?"

Let's go with another silly yet not funny joke.

Priest : "I'm here to cleanse this land."
Necromancer : "so, you want to cleanse this land? No way, I work hard to fill it with noodles."
Priest : "silent Necromancer! I shall cleanse your noodles from this land!"
I didn't get it, tbh...

Level 17
Behind the Scenes of RTS, Another place in the Game Daffa said...

Undead faction:

[Damaged Crypt Fiend Arrives]: Milich, The Humans are Messed up real bad. That Flame strike also burnt my butt.

[Ras Frostwhisper tries to smile, but he can't, cuz he is bones]: Great. Where shall we bring siege then?

Ass-burnt Crypt fiend:
Let the Player decide.

(Somewhere, outside warcraft...)
The undead player: What happened on that Human Base? What? Wha... So sleepy... *yawn*... *Short nap*

(Inside RTS...)

Acolyte: Midreadlord, the player fell asleep when Creating the Ghoul army. His head fell on the mouse, and then followed on the Keyboard. The message of his head was the following "tygfrfgvvt".

Nerothos: Foul naive player.
Then darkness shall decide. Lemme find my iPhone...

Acolyte Whispers: Way better than my GLX...

Nerothos:
Here! Where's that Line... ARGH! Where's the search field? ARGH!!!

*Duke wintermaul Arrives*

"Why the hell are You biting your iPhone??"

Nerothos: Can't find Line Winnie!

Winnie: Can't use the search field?

Nerothos: Can't find that too!

Winnie: Can't you simply Use telegram, Viber, or SMS?

Nerothos:
I guess I can Send SMS...

*3 Minutes later*

Nerothos: ARGH! My long nails prevent me from Typing correctly!

Winnie: May *I* Do it? I got normal hands.

Nerothos: Make it quick.

(A Minute later...)

Winnie: done. Anything else to add?

Nerothos: No. Now give it to me...

Winnie: Hey, that Contacts are Way too familiar to me... Isn't this the iPhone that was stolen from me at Booty Bay? YOU DID IT! YOU *************************!

Nerothos: ARGH! I Needed to contact darkness one way or another... *casts Carrion swarm*

Winnie: Your soul shall Suffer my runeblade! *calls 2 ghouls*

*Nerothos sleeps Wintermaul*

*A Ghoul attacks Wintermaul to wake him*

*Nerothos Punches Wintermaul in the Stomach, dealing 1000 damage*

*Wintermaul casts Death pact on On of those Ghouls*

*Nerothos begins casting Inferno*

*Wintermaul Stabs Nerothos, ending his Channel, Killing Him, not really on-time*

*The Inferno falls on the Undead secondary base, destroying it utterly*

Wind-Walking Blademaster, scouting on the Base: Cool!

Shade: What happened? Lemme See... Is that a Blade?
A BLADEMASTER!

*Thebis-Ra Arrives after finishing a Priestess of the Moon*

"You said Blademaster?"

Blademaster: YIKES!

*Blademaster runs with all speed, but is hit by Thebis-Ra's Impale*

*Ras Casts frost nova on the Blademaster*

*Wintermaul casts Death coil on The Blademaster, Killing him*

Wintermaul: Yay! Bonus Experience!

Ras: The Experience is shared, genius.

Thebis-Ra: Why can't I raise Beetles? I mean I have enough mana.

Ras: YOU CAN'T CAST CARRION BEETLES ON HEROES CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE CORPSES!!! Am I really surrounded by Stupid people?

Lich King, Far far away: Yes.

Ras: What was that?

Lich King: And you're one of them. You all are. You all serve the Legion, Because you are stupid. If you weren't, you were serving me.

*Far seer Casts hex on Ras, and the invasion begins*

(After 10 minutes)

Orc Far seer:
We won! Lemme sing the song of Victory!

Tauren Chieftain: Go on.

Far seer:

" Storm, Earth and Fire... heed my call!

I am the son of the wind and rain,
Thunder beckons and I heed the call
If I die upon this day,
In battle I will fall

Hear me brothers gather up the wolves, <howl>
To battle, we will ride
War drums echo the beating heart,
Pounding from inside

Chorus:
STORM!
Black clouds fill the sky
EARTH!
I hear my battle cry
FIRE!
Thunder we'll bring forth...
DEATH!
From the power of the Horde...

Far Seer to the Warsong Clan,
To no man will I kneel
Feel the power and the energy,
For the black blood, honor, and steel

I feel the fire burning in my veins,
Lightning strikes at my command
By storm and earth, axe and fire,
We come to claim this land

Chorus

-guitar solo-

Yeeeeaaaahhhh!

Surrounded by the enemy,
The wolf among the hounds
Thunder turns to silence,
It took the hundred to bring me down

War brothers falling at my side,
With honor I will die!
Upon the Altar of the Storms,
I will be reborn

STORM
Black clouds fill the sky
EARTH
I hear my battle cry
FIRE
Thunder we'll bring forth...
DEATH
For I have been reborn!

STORM! <thunder crackles>
EARTH! <an earthquake is heard>
FIRE!
DEATH! <death sound>
From power of the Horde!
"

Tauren chieftain: I Think you should sign up for Orgrimmarish Idol.

Far seer: Hell yeah!

Level 17
hiphop4eva said:
More behind the RTS please.

Aye!

(Somewhere on the Corner of the map...)

*Larodar Arrives*

"Damn! those Demolishers destroyed one of my Antlers!"

Dryad: Sorry about that, Brother.

Larodar:
Oh! and those Humans burned themselves To death. Also, those Orcs attacked the Undead base. My treants were Scouting until that Bastard shaman caught me. Those demolishers Were made of Ashenvale trees. Damn.

*Felore Moonray Revives*

"Ah... That Crypt lord's Impale was Super-strong. How did that happen? I had already Shadowmelded..."

Larodar: As always, Late.

Felore: Ha, ha, ha. So funny. Now shut.

*Felore Leaves*

Druid of the Claw: High Priestess of Elune, The beauty Like the face of moon, Shining like Far seer's Tune, Will you marry me?

*Felore Looks at the Druid of the claw, and then Slaps him*

Druid of the Claw: BUT WHY???

Felore: How dare you??? I'm in love with Shadow-- Ahem, Nothing.

*The Druid cries out loud:necry:, And runs to the wilds, And the Turns to bear form:nemor:*

*Huntress follows the Druid, to make him feel better*

(After 7 minutes...)

*Sira Moonwarden Arrives from a Battle with Orcs, along with Shadowfury and 2 Archers*

"I need a Moon well, I'm hardly injured!! That Bladestorm of that Blademaster Hurt hard..."

Wisp: Yoinar J'ithir saoo dal! (On my way to detonate)

Shadowfury:
It's OK, you'll get better after detonating 5 Wisps, At least.

Sira: Yea, yea. Whatever.

*Felore Jumpes from her Tiger onto Shadowfury's Hug*

*Shadowfury's Default Evasion applies, And Felore goes straight to Ancient of Wars Roots, Dealing 300 Damage*

*Ancient of war Uproots to see what's In his roots, Causing Felore's Instant death*

Shadowfury: Whoopsy.

*Larodar Laughs so hard, that two Treants die as their power depletes*

"What the hell!!!!! Ahahahahahaha! SO FUNNY! Oh my god! Oh shit! There are an Invasion of Orcs heading this way!"

Shadowfury: Oh no... We don't have enough Forces! Train 5 archers, and place them behind me. Train Another 2 Glaive throwers and Put them behind the archers. Train 3 Mountain Giants, 3 Druid of Claws, and a Dryad and let them follow me. Train 5 Druid of Talons and Send them to attack all Wyverns and Batriders. Train 2 Faerie Dragons and Let them Attack ALL Shamans, and Witch doctors. Train 7 Wisps, and Order them to Create Ancient protectors. Train 7 Chimaeras and let them Guard Sira Along with Larodar. And forget about Reviving Felore.

Larodar: And that Costs us exactly 7645 Gold and 1980 Lumber.

Shadowfury: And how much we got?

Larodar:
2130 Gold and 340 Lumber!

Shadowfury: A "GreedIsGood 50000" and "WarpTen" would do it. don't worry.

*Shadowfury cheats*

*Forces get ready after 10 seconds*

*Invasion begins*

*Shadowfury Casts Metamorphosis*

*Shadow hunter Hexes Shadowfury*

*A Grunt dies by an Archer*

*Far seer casts Chain lightning on Larodar and Affects Another archer, Druid of Claw and 2 Druid of Talons*

*All Druids of Claw cast Roar, Rejuvenation and then Morph to Bear form*

*A Dryad dies in the Hands of a Tauren chieftain*

*Blademaster Casts Wind Walk, and Runs to kill Sira*

*On the Attack of the Blademaster, He is Insta-ed by Chimaeras*

*All Shamans are Destroyed by the Faerie Dragons*

*Shadowfury Casts Mana burn on Shadow Hunter, Disabling him from casting Big bad Voodoo*

*Mountain Giants kill the Tauren Chieftain*

*Larodar Casts Tranquility*

*Chimaeras attack the Orcs, and Kill all of them*

Larodar: Heh! Rough Fight!

Shadowfury: Yup!

Larodar: But there's a Question: Why didn't you Use "WhosYourDaddy" in the first place?

Shadowfury: Umm... You're correct. Damn it.

Level 21
Hey there, here is the second version of the Warcraft memes. These time they are not made with in-game screenshots but with the popular memes you get to see on the internet. Here they are:

233766-albums8114-picture100923.png

233766-albums8114-picture100924.png

233766-albums8114-picture100925.png

233766-albums8114-picture100922.png

I'll add more if you want. You may also post your own memes if you desire ;)

Level 21
Lel. Starcraft?

Or maybe by "Not enough minerals" he means that he doesn't want to have children because children today don't eat very healthily, so when he needs a snack and asks one of his kids to "give him a hand" (literally), it would have very poor nutritional value, speaking of minerals specifically.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Hey there, here is the second version of the Warcraft memes. These time they are not made with in-game screenshots but with the popular memes you get to see on the internet. Here they are:

233766-albums8114-picture100923.png

233766-albums8114-picture100924.png

233766-albums8114-picture100925.png

233766-albums8114-picture100922.png

I'll add more if you want. You may also post your own memes if you desire ;)

Now these are the kinds of memes I was expecting. Kudos.

Or maybe by "Not enough minerals" he means that he doesn't want to have children because children today don't eat very healthily, so when he needs a snack and asks one of his kids to give him a hand, it would have very poor nutritional value.
: |

Level 21
Actually the MK rapes BM high level, his bolts hurt like hell.

Not if he wind walks then bladestorms to make him invulnerable to spells ;) If MK uses Avatar (60 seconds duration), BM uses wind walk which also lasts 60 seconds. Then BM Bladestorms, mirror images, MK doesn't know who to storm bolt, critical strike deals a hell lot of damage so MK is utterly destroyed.

Level 15
Not if he wind walks then bladestorms to make him invulnerable to spells ;) If MK uses Avatar (60 seconds duration), BM uses wind walk which also lasts 60 seconds. Then BM Bladestorms, mirror images, MK doesn't know who to storm bolt, critical strike deals a hell lot of damage so MK is utterly destroyed.

if only my real games went like this! :D

You forgot about clap revealing which of the images is the real one though.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I think MK could get a relatively reliable stunlock in on the correct BM too, given the 40% bash and clap revealing the right mirror image...

Schrodinger's Warcraft, there's only one way to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.