• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dalaran_Building_Quel'dorei.blp

Reactions: Ićpomp
I was working on few Quel'thalas maps some time ago and i made few textures for these buildings. This is the very best of what i can made for them. Right now i am working as terrainer and designer of Ghostlands map by Forsaken and i am going to use this in that map.

There is little problem because some textures are based on textures that have been based on WoW rips textures. I hope it will not be big problem because i heard good criticism for these skins and i think that they are usefull.

EDIT: I changed those gold parts and lowered the skin size.

EDIT2: When you change path to: "buildings\Other\ArcaneObservatory\DalaranBuildings.blp"
It will affect Ujimasa hogo's Kirin tor buildings skin used here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/new-dalaran-244512/
for example.

Keywords:
Elven, Elves, Elf, Dalaran, Quel'dorei, Tower, Building, House
Contents

Dalaran_towers_textures_Quel'dorei (Texture)

Reviews
20:04, 4th May 2015 Kwaliti: While it's CnP, it's still useful, and being a properly arranged Blizz rip, it can be approved. Alternative author set to Blizzard Entertainment.

M

20:04, 4th May 2015
Kwaliti:

While it's CnP, it's still useful, and being a properly arranged Blizz rip, it can be approved. Alternative author set to Blizzard Entertainment.

Level 11
This will become popular by elf fans fast. I like it, though. The textures remind me so much of the buildings in Silvermoon and this will be very useful for people. I like how you made it very fitting to the buildings and the plan of your idea was the best. I really thought why no one made this before and you got a version for both. This will be useful for my 2player campaign a lot. Simple elvish things like this are useful to keep the filesize low in a simplest map.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Looks nice.
The gold parts could be a bit more... golden and reflect the light.

Level 7
I thought about that before and yes i will make skin similar to these but i am graduating this year and i have first exams after 14 days so i have to do important things.

But answer is yes, i will make Kirin tor skin.