• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Justicar.blp

Justicars are revered experienced members of Dark Elven society. They mostly deal with trials and hunting down fugitives and hazardous individuals.

They are a sight to be feared when they've accepted a challenge.
Usually the prefer to keep the opponent at distance and sometimes like to engage in martial arts and psionic combat.

WPreview.jpg

Nothing complicated, just the usual stuff ~~~

Keywords:
Justicar, Justice, Dark Elf, Elf, Elves, Dark Elves, Tendorei
Contents

Justicar.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:17, 10th Oct 2015 Apheraz Lucent: The skin tone just doesn't work with all the silver and pale green going about. It makes him look like a mush when used in-game. I'd rather have it loose a bit on the lore and have just a slight touch of color...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

11:17, 10th Oct 2015
Apheraz Lucent: The skin tone just doesn't work with all the silver and pale green going about. It makes him look like a mush when used in-game. I'd rather have it loose a bit on the lore and have just a slight touch of color there, as in the current state, it looks metallic.

Your skins seem to miss one thing, that every object that's located on top of another object, such as plates from armor or "border" silver lining in the middle of boots, should cast shadows on objects beneath them. On other hand, shading on the left side of the boot got a little off and looks out of place.

I do like the armor style tho, it's fantastic, and the crown with flying pieces looks stunning on it's own too. This is approveable, but I'll leave it for some time on pending, perhaps you'll want to update it before that, or collect more comments.

Archian: Approved. No point in keeping this texture on pending anymore. Great work.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

very awesome heinvers. i wish i can texturing skin just like you 5/5 :)

same as windrunner, i can't give you rep now :)

Level 2
Yep, that's totally possible.
Why do you ask? You have some ideas?

Yes but it's only an idea, on a campaign with dark elves on azeroth.
the backstory would be that not all highborn who remained on Kalimdor wanted to leave it so they rebeld but were quickly captured and exiled by druids and dragon aspects into the underground where they build their own kingdom and wanted to take revenge on night elves and conquer the surface.

And i thought they would look like high elves but their skin would be black or grey, and they would use black magic and necromancy.

Last edited:
Yes but it's only an idea, on a campaign with dark elves on azeroth.
the backstory would be that not all highborn who remained on Kalimdor wanted to leave it so they rebeld but were quickly captured and exiled by druids and dragon aspects into the underground where they build their own kingdom and wanted to take revenge on night elves and conquer the surface.

And i thought they would look like high elves but their skin would be black or grey, and they would use black magic and necromancy.

That's kinda cool I suppose. Well, if you have suggestions on which units I should texture as Dark Elves then I will gladly hear them :)

Awesome, it can be pretty good for the new race of elves, Nightborne.
Good job! :)

Well, I haven't really thought of that. I saw the slight resemblance just now.
Funny that I noticed the new race before making this skin and I haven't really given a thought.

Tal anu'men no Taen'dorei !

Selama ashal'anore!

I like it a lot except the chrome face....witnessss meeeeee

he kinda looks like a robot because of the skin tone. unless you intended him to be one.

Not quite. It wasn't my initial intention.
It could be used as a robot as well if that's somebody's preference.

Level 13
Looks really great man, with that skin tone he looks a sci-fi elf that battled out on space, :ogre_hurrhurr: Anyway I like it, good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.