• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Baldur's Gate II UI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First of all, I am not sure if this is going to get approved, as I haven't actually drawn any of this, I've print-screened it off of the good old RPG, Baldur's Gate II, and fitted it as a Warcraft III UI. Hope it does get approved, but I understand if it doesn't :)

Assuming it get's approved, it's quite simply a new UI that replaces the standard Night Elf UI (You may, of course change the "NightElf"-part to whichever race you want before you import the skins).

Hope you like it, and get some use out of it! :)

Moderator Edit: All textures merged into single bundle.

Made by Hvitr Ebrithil aka xXMephistoXx.

Keywords:
Baldur's, Gate, II, 2, Shadows, of, Amn, Throne, Bhaal, medieval, rpg, ui, interface, uitile01
Contents

Baldurs Gate UI Inventory Cover (Texture)

Baldurs Gate UI Tile01 (Texture)

Baldurs Gate UI Tile02 (Texture)

Baldurs Gate UI Tile03 (Texture)

Baldurs Gate UI Tile04 (Texture)

Baldurs Gate UI TimeIndicatorFrame (Texture)

Reviews
22:49, 8th Feb 2015 Kwaliti: Ouch, too much CnP. Normally, I'd bin this, but due to great execution and the total lack of UI textures, I'll let this one slide. Also, please keep all files in this submission (via comment/post uploads) and make...
Footman16
Doesn't satisfy the freehand critera, so set to Useful/Simple. Still a very nice looking UI :)

M

22:49, 8th Feb 2015
Kwaliti:

Ouch, too much CnP. Normally, I'd bin this, but due to great execution and the total lack of UI textures, I'll let this one slide.
Also, please keep all files in this submission (via comment/post uploads) and make sure to edit the description to let the users know where to download the rest of the files. Do notify me when you've done that so I can clean up the other uploads.

OK, I know I am talking something other than the UI, but... where can I get that skull thingy on the terrain????? =)
Some simple models I made with BG2 - SoA and BG2 - ToB logos, for my own Baldur's Gate TD, you are welcomed to use them! :)

Attachments

• BG2 Logo.zip
    70.8 KB · Views: 94
  • ToB Logo.zip
    103.7 KB · Views: 109
Can't seem to work. I tried the texture path as : "tob.blp" and also "Textures/tob.blp" (same goes for the other file). It doesn't work. What happened?
I think the error is that you need to let the path be
Code:
Textures\tob.blp
Meaning, with a backwards-facing slash: "\".

I've attached a screenshot and a test map showing both models working, hope it works for you! If not, let me know.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 147
  • test.w3m
    154.5 KB · Views: 114