• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CopperCrotalus.blp

Please note:
-For an unknown reason when I imported this skin, it didn't show up on the editor (There was the default texture instead). It works fine in-game by the way.
-Default Coatl has Green and Red values set to 150. Set them back to 255 for this skin to display properly.
-The screenshots are taken with shadow turned off, to better show polygons and details.
-I also managed to find the mouth area in this skin, since it is blank by default. So I damn painted the mouth interior and compliments to me, yay!

---
My skins are a public resource but, please, credit me if you use them in your custom maps/campaigns/models/projects of all sort. Thank you.

Keywords:
naga, coatl, wind, serpent, snake
Contents

CopperCrotalus.blp (Texture)

Reviews
02:13, 31st Jul 2014 Kwaliti: Killer.

Roland

R

Roland

Holy shit... This made my jaw dropped out from the floor! O:
On to Director's cut! YAY :D

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
This is also so cool. Almost makes me see this as a good alternative for a Jungle Bat (maybe it's the orange wings?).

Also, super-kudos for locating & coloring in the mouth-section; I love it when artists find little tidbits like that. : )

Level 7
I like that the color fits the model and also i like what u did to the wing (eye). The scales also look good.