• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPGHero_by67chrome.blp

bannerrpghero.jpg

Noticed this model was heavily used in RPG style campaigns and seems to be a favorite model for attachments, so when someone requested a skin for it I naturally agreed, and got a coll spell out of it to :p

The shoulders are based off of the reinforced leather armor icon, the boots off of the Boots of Quel'Thalas icon, the belt off of the Belt of Giant Strength icon, and the bracers off of the ring of protection icons; albeit different colors to match the overall skin tones.

Keywords:
Villager, Man, Male, Warrior, RPG, Hero, 67chrome
Contents

RPGHero_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Reviews
12:34, 22nd Jun 2010 Dentothor: Looks great! Nice work!

M

12:34, 22nd Jun 2010
Dentothor: Looks great! Nice work!

Level 7
Lol, i actually watched this 1 in your album today. Really nice! Hope you will make more skins :)

Level 5
The only bad thing I can find :
The top half of the breastplate ( where the breasts are *tee-hee*) looks like a bra :eekani:

Level 3
A little doubt here...

well, I downloaded that other villager (the same as the villager 1 model, but with the extra animations), and I want to know if I can use this skin on the other villager by changing this skin custom path to the same path of the extra animations villager...
can I do this?
if not, how can I use this skin on an imported model?