• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Licker.blp

Years ago there were many custom maps on b.net based on the well known videogame Resident Evil. All players had to impersonate a cop (space marine model) and fight against zombies and other creatures inspired from the original videogame. For the licker was used the ghoul model (that i think it fits quite good, when i saw for the first time a wc3 ghoul i thought of this resemblance).

So, may this skin inspire resident evil fans. Or may funny people make a licker get wood lol.

NOTE: Licker is a huge and muscular creature, ghoul in wc3 are tiny, setting the scale value to 1.20 or 1.30 can be appropriated.

---
My skins are a public resource but, please, credit me if you use them in your custom maps/campaigns/models/projects of all sort. Thank you.

Keywords:
licker, ghoul, zombie, resident, evil, undead
Contents

Licker.blp (Texture)

Reviews
17:25, 25th Sep 2013 Kwaliti: Great job on this one as well.

M

17:25, 25th Sep 2013
Kwaliti:

Great job on this one as well.

Level 4
It's so grotesque, I love it!

You should make horror skins, this one is so fantastic. coughabominationcough <3