• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Troll Berserker.BLP

[Minor fix]
* Altered tattoos.

I am making a series of Chaos Trolls and Frost Trolls. If you have suggestions to more trolls within the theme (or want to see more), have a look in this thread.

This is the Berserker. Feedback highly appreciated!

You may modify this resource in any way you see fit. I appreciate link-backs, though.

Bers01.png

Bers02.png

Bers03.png

Bers04.png

FULL LIST OF PATHS:

This can replace any of the basic trolls, not just the Dark Troll, here are the paths:
units\Creeps\DarkTroll\DarkTroll.blp
units\Creeps\DarkTrollTrapper\DarkTrollTrapper.blp
units\Creeps\ForestTroll\ForestTroll.blp
units\Creeps\ForestTrollTrapper\ForestTrollTrapper.blp
units\Creeps\IceTroll\IceTroll.blp

Keywords:
beserker, chaos, troll, red, shiiK
Contents

Chaos Troll Berserker (Texture)

Reviews
17:19, 24th Dec 2010 67chrome: Pretty awesome armor style here, only complaint I have with this one is that the red runes on the axes are a bit small and don't look fantastic stretched across the back of the axes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

17:19, 24th Dec 2010
67chrome: Pretty awesome armor style here, only complaint I have with this one is that the red runes on the axes are a bit small and don't look fantastic stretched across the back of the axes.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That might be because it is flat. :p
It's hard leather packed around him. I'm not happy with the red metal on his back, though, those pieces are too flat, but it's hard to shade something that is 2px wide. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.