• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C0x3_Death.BLP

I noticed the lack of firelord skin here soo uhhh... I kinda created one... So here you go!

(Included his spawnling in here :D)
201323-albums8606-picture104617.png

201323-albums8606-picture104611.png

Oh yeah, the chest armor lacks highlight because the "not highlighted" parts are not visible in the model... also I kept the chain texture cause I like it...

Note:
If you can't see the red veins or whatever it is on the body texture.. Don't worry.. it's supposed to be that way... The original plan was to make his body all black... but I feel it lacks something so I placed those red stuffs in the body... If you can see the red stuff then.. uhh... good for you? If the body texture still looks blurred then don't mind it I guess... because he was supposedly black... unless it really bugs you xD

Credit me if you're going to use the skin! :D

Update 1: Edited minor details... and as always... I changed the screenshot...

Update 2: Changed the fire effect to the red stuff to match the body texture... (Not really noticable...)

Keywords:
Firelord, Fire, Demon, Death, Knight, Dark
Contents

Death (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
06:52, 5th Feb 2016 ~Nightmare: This is quite approvable in this state. Although you may want to lighten a bit the lava thingy there, as it looks too dark and may not be visible in-game. The red horns could use a bit more details and shading as it...

M

06:52, 5th Feb 2016
~Nightmare:
This is quite approvable in this state. Although you may want to lighten a bit the lava thingy there, as it looks too dark and may not be visible in-game. The red horns could use a bit more details and shading as it doesn't much stand out too much.
However, I am quite impressed on how you did his armor. It looked good on him and it stands out well. But if you are still willing to update this, just give me a PM/VM and I'll re-review it.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

lookin cool for me. would be nice if you also included preview of the portrait for your skin.

Level 7
@apcrabnightlive
Thanks! :D I can't make the armor more darker... cause the body is already dark :(

@Warseeker
It's supposed to be that way xD those red stuffs on the body are just there to fill the black void xD But if you want to see the red stuff I think you should higher the contrast of your screen?

@W.I.S.D.O.M

@Misha
Will do something about the body texture.. it looks ugly and blurry when viewed from afar...

Nice details!
U're on the right way, but it looks kinda flat, mainly because of shading. Needs shading improvements.
The horns are lacking any highlights. The shoulders, as well. The chest thingy - both, highlights and shadows.
And, don't forget, the only light source in wc3 is the sun.