• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BanditHero.blp.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I looked for a Bandit Hero [ teamcolored ] here, but didn't find one.
The result was a selfmade Arthas Skin, my first skin.

Feel free to comment on it :) and give Credits when you use it in your Map.

Keywords:
Hero, Bandit, Arthas, Leather.
Contents

Bandit Hero (Texture)

Reviews
13:48, 13th Jan 2010 THE_END: A basic recolor of the original Arthas, which you used a filter on most of his armor. VERY VERY lame, more freehand and ACTUAL freehand not filters, is required.

M

13:48, 13th Jan 2010
THE_END: A basic recolor of the original Arthas, which you used a filter on most of his armor. VERY VERY lame, more freehand and ACTUAL freehand not filters, is required.

Level 6
TO bad you didn't change the head (I think this is the original one?)

Thats true, this is the original one. I didn't change it because of my skills in skinning faces... :p It tends to 0.

The lines look to hard imo, although it's all a bit blurry. TO bad you didn't change the head (I think this is the original one?) Try to smoothe the lines you used to draw without blurrying it.

Which lines exactly?