• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why are they deleting the resource of some user?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Just remember the old days when I was younger wondering why everything was happening.
Even thought I was keeping a general path with it.

What I remember thinking was a bunch of reputational users fighting with staff members here lolz.
Was entertaining to read but it was sad to see alot of active users just disappear, even those who didn't get banned moved on around that time iirc.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

the fact they removed their resources after getting demoted is a good example of why they got demoted in the first time
no it's not. you have right to be upset if your mistreated

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
the fact they removed their resources after getting demoted is a good example of why they got demoted in the first time

Maybe if it was the demotes and only that. It turned out to be worse.. You saw the amount of banned users?

The number of bans during that period was greater than the starving kids in Africa.

Level 31
there was no mistreatment most of the mods that got demoted were total dicks or were not doing their job at all the mod team became their own little clique

atleast most of them, it wasnt every1 who got demoted

every1 else got banned for pushing buttons in a volatile time and it was their fault for not being careful

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
it was their fault for not being careful

That goes against the basic concept of a forum...

(I googled "what does forum mean")
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

If you can't share your opinion then there is no need for a forum. No one posted something extremely rude during that time, I read every single comment in those threads.

It was just zero tolerance literary.

edit:

I guess I will leave the thread now before Ralle close it.

Level 31
If you can't share your opinion then there is no need for a forum. No one posted something extremely rude during that time, I read every single comment in those threads.

its because everything that was rude was removed.. hence zero tolerance

and there was much more to zero tolerance than those 3 threads. if u werent even there u shouldnt be talking about it. many threads were closed that ull never see again, posts deleted, or maybe are still out there and u havnt read. talks in chat, the deviantart thing, skype, etc

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

^Not enough revolutionary-minded people around here, let's just act calm for the time being Kappa

Rui

Rui

Level 41
That goes against the basic concept of a forum...
(...)
Do not feed the troll.

I think the purge is more accurate :p

I never got affected by it luckily, I wasn't a friend of any of those who got demoted. I was just confused.
I think the holocaust is accurate, but only in the cleansing part, because the causes are actually much, much more stupid.

Also, it is natural that you felt confused, as that was exactly the purpose of the «family friendly»-and-its-enemies propaganda and the deleting of posts of users (whom got banned afterwards) trying to denounce what was really going on.

^Not enough revolutionary-minded people around here, let's just act calm for the time being Kappa
That is one of the consequences of attempting to repress people: friends get pissed, then repressed along with them. The recursion stops when you hit the brick wall of indifference, conformism, opportunism, unscrupulousness, or a combination of them (exceptional qualities), which explains much of the staff's constitution afterwards, counting today.

Status
Not open for further replies.