• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why Was There...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
... Only one "Paired Modeling/Texturing" Contest? I couldn't find anything about them on I3lackDeath's "big Contest Library/Archive", so I had to do a manual Search... And I only found the one. It was wildly successful with some really great submissions & wonderful collaboration.

So what happened to that??

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
It shall be resumed! Who can host it? And when is a good time?
Lol whoa there, Great Moosey Overlord. There isn't one to resume. : ) I was just wondering, if people are interesting, and if it wouldn't be a cool idea to bring back. I know I like the occasional "Team-based" competition (heck, I'm hoping to make the next Hero Contest an "Artist/Coder" Team-based one).

Anyway, glad to see people are excited about it. I can make the Arena thread if no one else does, though I really think I shouldn't Host more than one Contest at a time... :p

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
... Anyway, glad to see people are excited about it. I can make the Arena thread if no one else does, though I really think I shouldn't Host more than one Contest at a time... :p

Probably a good idea.

Anyway, people said October, perhaps you have time by then or perhaps Pharaoh_ has time. He shouldn't host too many contests at a time either though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.