• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why do we have LOL forum in the Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering why the hell do we have a forum for LOL. It should be for DOTA. Dota 1 basically represents War3 but LOL has nothing to do with Warcraft or Blizzard. To me, LOL is just an imitation of Dota.
I'm suggestion that we have a forum for Dota which discusses Dota 2 modeling.
This is my personal opinion don't rage if you're a LoL fan.

Level 34
I can't find the image anymore, but apparently in Warlords of Draenor there is an NPC that looks exactly like Rengar and has you collect teeth for him. So obviously Blizzard loves LoL, so we support LoL here.

The answer is that we have acquired a new shift to what the site is hosting. While Blizzard products prevail and preserve the identity of the forum, we have allowed and will be allowing more games from different companies, as long as we find a forum dedicated to them worthy of implementation.

Regarding DotA 2 versus LoL, both have flourished from an idea that was already consolidated in WarCraft III (if you really need an argument for that) and are therefore representative of an AoS-era.

Status
Not open for further replies.