• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

User title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
It is bad since a lot of users here will get offended. And I don't think words like that are allowed since the hive also have members aged 15 below.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I made thread bout swearing http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-gaming-565/what-do-you-think-swearing-255995/

Again some smart staff member went over protective and removed someone's doing because it overlapped with his own one...

But in the other hand, we can't expect those with power to be perfect?

If we were to get near perfect, hive would need a goverment where 200 mods would vote on a poll whether to change your user title. But that'd be dumb wouldn't it?

So,,, we'll just stick to this method of moderating ;)

My advise; just follow the rules to prevent any hassle. As I've said in the past, not enough revolutionary-minded people so we'd go crazy and cause zt #2 :p *dreams*

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

you're right on that. but hey, that's how goverments work irl, right :p they must be perfect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.