• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
We must make a troll-meter just like rep. So if people see a troll they +troll him.
When does this happen, and what are the perks of having high +troll?

I'd also like to suggest some sort of value for people being immense idiots. We could call it like +noob, +pawn, +tool, +propaganda-fed-faggot, or something like that.

Level 19
Or maybe let moderators decide about the troll meter, maybe everyone gets this bar, when the troll meter reaches a red zone, or its highest point, you'll get a warning of some sort... Maybe everyone should start with zero...

Level 19
I mean make it so that it is only accessible to moderators, while the players can report to request moderators to add to the meter, so that nobody would misuse it...

When does this happen, and what are the perks of having high +troll?

I'd also like to suggest some sort of value for people being immense idiots. We could call it like +noob, +pawn, +tool, +propaganda-fed-faggot, or something like that.

Umm...

Ralle said:
We must make a troll-meter just like rep. So if people see a troll they +troll him.

Anybody noticed a whole bucket of sarcasm there?

Status
Not open for further replies.