• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slow connection when accessing hive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
@Hell_Master do you not see the "@UndeadImmortal" I put in the beginning of my post?

@UI if you're still having the problem, try accessing the hive through a different internet source (i.e. computer cafes, computer shops, a friend's house, etc.) if it still persists, then it's with the server you're accessing.

Level 6
WHAT THE HECK I DID A DOUBLE POST!

Sorry guys i don't know about that.. when i post it says Wait for 30 seconds before you post another but it was my first post and i said WHAT HECK HOW DID IT HAPPEN?.. So i click Go Back on One page.. after the loading

BAAAM! DOUBLE POST!!!!

Level 20
Okay so the problem states that UI experiences it in about 1-hour only, and not to mention it's at night. Hmm... could it be that internet traffic slows your connection down from 9:00-10:00PM? It could also be that, plausible but still not proven, your connection slows down in that time? Maybe there's a virus that you haven't detected yet, or could it be that your connection blinks in-and-out from time to time?

Level 20
Okay so the problem states that UI experiences it in about 1-hour only, and not to mention it's at night. Hmm... could it be that internet traffic slows your connection down from 9:00-10:00PM? It could also be that, plausible but still not proven, your connection slows down in that time? Maybe there's a virus that you haven't detected yet, or could it be that your connection blinks in-and-out from time to time?

My net is currently fine on that time. That's pretty weird, many users also experiences that.

I'm pretty sure our nets are fine during that time [mine is 3G via mobile with speed of around 200KBps or more {I dunno how fast but not to brag}] so I'm pretty sure it's not net problem, first time I'm experiencing this I thought I have lost all of my 5MB net on my Mobile then I'll check and try on another sites and it's works fine, plus I still have more than 2MB Quota that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.