• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Local network/Bnet is still 8MB, single player limit is quite high.
Without tinkering around too much, my last test showed wc3 starts crashing at around 700-900MB map size.
You can always use a custom folder structure outside of your map if you need more space though..

Level 30
I would Second to Grey Nightmare, 4-8Mb is a limit when you're planning to upload them for online play, still having a smaller amount of file size works way better.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 1Gb Singleplayer map if every stuff fitted on that file is worth the weight.

Level 21
I would Second to Grey Nightmare, 4-8Mb is a limit when you're planning to upload them for online play, still having a smaller amount of file size works way better.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 1Gb Singleplayer map if every stuff fitted on that file is worth the weight.
Trust me,shadow falls will be worth evey last kb..

Status
Not open for further replies.