• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pls add scroling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about resource descriptions or thread messages?

Both of them ,becasue i can't with my fingers go to the last words and that gives me big problem while creating and editing posts,if you guys don't know what i mean,well look on the middle right of this picture "the scrolling button"
Windows-XP-SP2-File-Sharing8.jpg

P.S. Ignore this words on the button what are marked

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a screenshot with your phone...
Are serious. i have show what i need and i have say whats the problem in many ways so if take screenshot you will see nothing i just can't to go to the last words with my fingers when the description is bigger as hell and and i have not an app for screenshots mobile sorry that i'm saying this in that way but here i nothing more for explain here becasue i have say already anything about that...dude...

Have you tried using a different browser in your phone because mines work when I used a more advanced browser than the default.

I just use google like the most people :D
i realy don't know what have browsers to do with this, only if you mean a browse app. thats a completly diffrenet way of look and i know realy nothing about browse apps

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.