• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pastebin Entry Checkbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I once asked somebody to delete two TV show episodes = 200 MB, that was a waste of space. You putting up backups of your stuff and school work. I like that.

Kyrbi0, if you post a pastebin entry related to a thread and then delete the entry, part of the thread will be missing as the link will no longer work.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ralle said:
I once asked somebody to delete two TV show episodes = 200 MB, that was a waste of space. You putting up backups of your stuff and school work. I like that.
Ooh, watch out there, Ralle; it almost sounds like your condoning us using the Hive as a personal storage. No faster way to run outta storage space/bandwidth. : ) Personally I'm thinking of doing something like that...
Ralle said:
Kyrbi0, if you post a pastebin entry related to a thread and then delete the entry, part of the thread will be missing as the link will no longer work.
Ok, I understand that "part of the thread will be missing". But I'm not quite clear on what that means, exactly. Will there be an actual 'hole' in the page or something?

If it's just a matter of "the link won't work/will point to nothing/Error 404", that's really not a big deal. Annoying for historians (like myself), sure; but it's a fact of life on the Internet. Temporary stuff isn't always there when you get back to it. That's not a big problem.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh! That stinks... I mean, sure the images were gone, but the Tutorials may still have contained useful information. :< I guess that's kinda what I'm talking about; it doesn't/shouldn't invalidate the whole thread; just the pictures attached to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.