• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mobile Hiveworkshop application for Android and Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me one thing.
What use is there to create an /app/ for Hive, when you can just use your mobile browser for that (that being browsing Hive).
Yes, Ralle (or whoever the fuck cares) could create a media stylesheet for mobile purposes.

Special mobile optimizations? Such as the attachment window creates a new tab on my mobile. It could be optimized to create a small movable dialog with scrollbars.

Hive is not a place for social interests, its a modding community. I am against any social media nor any app or mobile support of this website. If people want to socialize they should move on to social sites such as Facebook.

Aside from being a modding community, hive is also a social website where we can talk anything. That's why we use off topic, mediv's tower, and the like.

Hive is not a place for social interests, its a modding community. I am against any social media nor any app or mobile support of this website. If people want to socialize they should move on to social sites such as Facebook.

That is like saying 'Hive is a modding site, not a ripping site. Move on to xgm.guru'

Level 22
What use is there to create an /app/ for Hive, when you can just use your mobile browser for that (that being browsing Hive).
The thing is my mobile browser is slower than the actual app. Facebook for example, if i open it from my mobile browser. It is so damn slow. But when I open Facebook from its own app. It'll work normally.

Hive is not a place for social interests, its a modding community.
Hive is not mainly a place for social interests. Hive is mainly a place for modding, but we can also share our interest to each other. As eubz said, there's Off Topic section here, which exists with a purpose.

I am against any social media nor any app or mobile support of this website.
Mobile support of this website can help most of our member who's using mobile to reach those who seek a help in our forums, as Daffa said. And also, it is more flexible to open hive from mobile because we're not always on our Laptop/Computer.

If people want to socialize they should move on to social sites such as Facebook.
I can socialize here by using Visitor and Private messaging system, it's not forbidden to socialize with other people.

Modding is slowly dying so it can be good to have some socialization here in hive..
Don't be so negative, Neo.

Level 6
Oh sorry guys... i am very sorry.. the truth is i just came on hive just for the socialization cause in our place... Warcraft is totally gone... no one plays! cause all of them plays dota 2 and that's why i am not motivated in modding anymore.

Again sorry for being nega...

Level 6
Not all of them. U just assume the worst, WHY?

Most of the computer shops are just full of dota 2 players.. All my friends who once play with my custom map are now talking about dota 2 most of the time and played much of it.. they said that wc3 is old and not deserve to played anymore..:ogre_rage:

I don't have anymore friends who can play with on my custom maps anymore so i am not motivated...:ogre_frown::ogre_frown::goblin_cry::ogre_icwydt:

Status
Not open for further replies.