• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maximum Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
It is not possible to raise the maximum life a unit in World Editor... But it is possible to do that in WEU...

But apparantly the "Advanced - Unit - Change Unit's Life Maximum" trigger in WEU has an error... "Expected a function name"

function Trig_Normal_Func006002 takes nothing returns nothing
call ChangeLife( GetEnumUnit(), true, 300 )
endfunction

In this case, I wanna raise the maximum life of a unit by 300...

Anyone know how to solve this?

I know next to nothing about JASS

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
LOL

You have to impliment the WEU custom script inorder to use it since it IS POSSIABLE to set unit max life in normal WE but WEU is an upgrade of GUI that links to advanced jass.

Your basicly trying to call a function that does not exist unless you add the custom script file and I am sure you know how to do that. . .

If not READ THE HELP AND HOW TO USE WEU MANUALS OR SOMETHING!

Also why are you posting this in the site discussion section since I think this has nothing to do with this site but more to do with the map section.

Status
Not open for further replies.