• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leaktester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Note that it's not really comfortable to drag maps into the box for some. In my case, it's because I do not have a widescreen and thus, I keep my browser maximized.

EDIT: Tried to upload Bootybay and it still hasn't finished uploading.

Level 21
Uploading worked now, after one refresh. But now it gets stuck at parsing common.j
At first I thought it's because melee maps are lacking something.
As a test I loaded a non-melee that I've made myself, but it still doesn't get farther.

According to Doomlord at Chat yesterday, he manages to test it till the end, but it misses some leaks on his map

EDIT :
What the? It says that there's a leak at local location on Line 137 (Location), but I nulled that location in line 140/141 and 141/142 with custom script.

You have to have "call RemoveLocation()". Nulling it won't necessarily fix the leak.

But anyway, I assume this is still being updated. I think Ralle's main concern right now is compatibility with maps--whether there are any errors that appear or whatever.

Hmm... I'll send it later.

EDIT :

• Storm Bolt Cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Storm Bolt
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local unit ST_Caster=GetSpellAbilityUnit()
      • Custom script: local unit ST_Target=GetSpellTargetUnit()
      • Custom script: local location ST_Point = Location( GetUnitX( udg_ST_Caster), GetUnitY( udg_ST_Caster))
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Unit - Cause ST_Caster to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 305.00 at ST_Point, dealing (ST_Damage + ((Real((Level of Storm Bolt for ST_Caster))) x ST_Level)) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Lightning
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ST_Point)
      • Custom script: set ST_Point=null
      • Custom script: set ST_Caster=null
      • Custom script: set ST_Target=null
I did nulled and remove it.

Last edited:
Level 6
Sorry for the double post..

I tried the program.. it is very fast.. using google chrome!!..

Anyway i would like to suggest..

-Pls. put what type of leaks are found..
- And give some suggestion on how to remove leaks like use call RemoveLocation(udg_variable) for this leak ... etc..

GOOD JOB ON THIS CHIEF!!

Ralle, you may want to add these:

JASS:
native GetPlayerUnitTypeCount takes player p, integer unitid returns integer
native GetUnitGoldCost takes integer unitid returns integer
native GetUnitWoodCost takes integer unitid returns integer
native GetUnitBuildTime takes integer unitid returns integer

native CreepsOnMap takes nothing returns boolean
native UnitAlive takes unit id returns boolean

These are the only common.ai natives that work in JASS war3map.j code.

Status
Not open for further replies.