• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hiveworkshop into android community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i was very interesting putting the hiveworkshop into android playstore.
hiveworkshop known as a site and community who loves warcraft ang its mod.
i suggest if we could expand the hiveworkshop in android phones.
i had two perspective, one: if we could expand the hiveworkshop into android community.
All of its member and admin can get easily access hiveworkshop in their mobile phone.
Though we can access forums, public chat, daily news and others.
My 2nd perspective if we could make hiveworkshop to android phones
We could expand it as live community. We could chat, express ideas,
And posting interesting things. in easy, it acts like facebook but in hiveworkshop
environment. (hivemessenger) :). hiveworkshop main function was forum and
Discussion but take a look, if we can improve the hive into live and social fasion.
The hiveworkshop can achieve more.

Possible improvement: the biggest and worldwide ever developing company,
The hiveworkshop company, the all member of hiveworkshop will be part of it,
Making games in open source project, And make the hiveworkshop community helping together.
even we live in different country, no barreds down when making the hiveworkshop
live.

Truly yours,
Alexander of Greatian empire

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
What the difference between entering http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/chat.php and starting an app called hiveworkshop chat (or whatever). Just make a shortcut to that link and you have the icon on your desktop or whatever it's called on the phone.

Also, don't you think there are like 10000 other chat applications out there? Good luck entering the competition. This is just an extremely ambitious dream.. I am actually suspecting that you're trolling or got a fucked up view on how things work.
Possible improvement: the biggest and worldwide ever developing company

Level 2
To Rheiko. umm. but we need to try making one. being practical yup u are right. As far as i know android phones are greatly improve day by day, most android phone today that sell in the market has big enough memory when we compare older android phone. i think memory usage wont be a problem in a future.

To chaosy. Am i? Ambitious,. um you may right. :). im 16 so ive big imagination to imagine that way :p.
but for me let we think out the box. Why we need make to an app hiveworkshop if we could go into browser and surf into the hive?? redundancy right? useless in easy. so if we could make an app we must tkhink some features that hiveworkshop dont have and that features that we are going to add on app which interesting and delightful that we can attract users.(if better we could make more reliable and more user friendly one ). 1000 other chat application. And most people use multiple chat application right.
We are not going to compete other application. As for now we make one for hiveworkshop community., at first point, i get your point. its extremely ambitious and complicated but we may try something different. like try hiveworkshop app youve never seen before; it needs a long time and it take a hard work to get it there. We may think of possibility and try as hard as we can. it seems like our dreams was trolly extreme ambitions(crazy ambitions) but we always love it to see with our own eyes.
=})=})

Alexander

Last edited:
Level 30
Ralle and the higher mods are currently fixed on developing a newer database known as Hive 2 in the process, if such forum is completely established, he/or we might start branching out more mechanism and ideas to fully bring more features on this site.

Possible improvement: the biggest and worldwide ever developing company,
The hiveworkshop company, the all member of hiveworkshop will be part of it,
Making games in open source project, And make the hiveworkshop community helping together.
even we live in different country, no barreds down when making the hiveworkshop
live.

Yes, we all have such wonderful ideas to express our enjoyment in modding this game. Which reminds me, I do also have such thinking during the time I was still a noob here in this site. This is going to be off-topic by the way:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/hive-workshop-what-if-193127/

Status
Not open for further replies.