• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive's Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Nice thinking, community moderation is an important aspect.

Level 35
you know I could write a program that flags every swear word and offensive content and puts it in one list so admin/mods can reviews it all

They utilize a system (at least used to) on facepunch forums. It was a huge pain in the ass, while yea it could potetially make some work easier, its not really a big concern and most content that needs an extra look would be hard to do with an automatic system, as it relates to reuse of ressources without permission.

Also this is not the thread for asking for staff positions - usually its a staff contact you basis - although I would assume a declaration of willingness isn't amiss.

Level 19
They utilize a system (at least used to) on facepunch forums. It was a huge pain in the ass, while yea it could potetially make some work easier, its not really a big concern and most content that needs an extra look would be hard to do with an automatic system, as it relates to reuse of ressources without permission.

Also this is not the thread for asking for staff positions - usually its a staff contact you basis - although I would assume a declaration of willingness isn't amiss.
no it's ok I don't really need a position... but about the idea of administrative tools

we should work on something together. here I have a thread open on the topic.

Moderating tools

I'm not an admin myself so it would be nice to your hear opinion... every one in staff are invited to suggest tools that might help you better perform your jobs^-^

Last edited:
Level 19
I forgot the '/s'. But think about it, if you're looking for some amusing posts, he's the guy.
that's what I'm here for
chaos in any form is always got people cackling like mad geniuses

Well @TheLordOfChaos201 is active again.
that's pretty cool dude, after all I've put you through you still relish my existence.

oh ps... I just completed my swear word censorship program... but I'll keep that away from the hive and reserved it for maps. it detects swear words in over 40 different languages but I doubt it is a full list (236 words)

Last edited:
Level 19
lol ash banned me so many times, without him how will you guys survive?

Mwahahahaha!

anon anon the age of chaos hether foreth comes

but seriously why don't you guys just send out hive invitations on discord and warcraft sites?

Ash

Ash

Level 22
It is true! I've stepped down and away from the table of administrators. I left a post on my page about it.

lol ash banned me so many times, without him how will you guys survive?

Mwahahahaha!

anon anon the age of chaos hether foreth comes

but seriously why don't you guys just send out hive invitations on discord and warcraft sites?

Will miss u sugar plum

Ash

Ash

Level 22
You will be dearly missed, make sure to keep the promise of looking in from time to time and best of luck with the next year :smile:

Will try my darn-tootinist. Thank you, it means a lot.

Now that our reign is over and done, should we go back to our default position of badmouthing people like in our pre-admin days?

xoxo

The Jury has been, remains, and will always be Awesome.

Level 19
you know we don't have an official tool reviewer. I'm not opting for the job, I don't have time, I'm just mentioning it because tools are usually reviewed by @Ralle which just isn't fair on him.

tool reviewing can't be that hard... but maybe we should create a new system here on the hive where users can leave unofficial reviews and others can agree with their reviews

that way people will at least know the map/toll/model is safe and works well

Level 32
unknown.png

Wareditor is the community manager of the bots. Skynet!

Status
Not open for further replies.