• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A formal excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow Hivers and honourable staff:
I have been a pretty asshole over the long years I have been here.
And now I have realized why asshole I really way.
I am sorry for that, many years have been rough with school, real life or general bullshit.

So please people who feel spoken to, speak up and explain how I hurt your feelings so I can say sorry to you once and for all.

(This should stay serious, please)

I was taken aback in the past because I didn't know that the phrase 'personal use' conveyed a somewhat better message. Well, because I never put so much effort into anything, I never felt how it was to be stolen from, so I didn't understand.

Lesson; words make a big difference.

It is on my part. My mistake.

I don't remember anything you're that way at least to me. You're being harsh as a model mod back then was just right. It makes me more knowledgeable in modeling, though. Sometimes harshness brings positive things to a person.

About some assets you have, and its use, that's not if being a-b-sht or whatever. That's the right thing to do IMO.

You are still the best, Franster.

Level 34
I appreciate this thread. Since you've been an amazing contributor to this site, it would be great to see you as a good role model too; pun most definitely intended.

Level 36
I can never forgive you for changing username.

No, but really, this is a handsome thread. And hopefully, which they haven't yet,
some of the people who actually needs to see this thread and talk about it will
come forth and share their thoughts on the subject.

At times you've been completely out of hand raving mad, I can say this from personal
experience, but I never abandoned you as a friend, Frank. Though I know about some
certain individuals who needs to see this and make some apologies of their own.

Roland

R

Roland

You said "Fuck you" to me in Skype along with MasterHoasis, I can't even screenshot the Proof because you Edited the message quickly with "I Love you" and You've been a Douchebag to me, But I forgive your Apologies, My friend please, be kind to Other people nextime, I realized I was a douchebag before too, but I keep on changing my mind... But dude, Can we be friends again? :)

You said "Fuck you" to me in Skype along with MasterHoasis, I can't even screenshot the Proof because you Edited the message quickly with "I Love you" and You've been a Douchebag to me, But I forgive your Apologies, My friend please, be kind to Other people nextime, I realized I was a douchebag before too, but I keep on changing my mind... But dude, Can we be friends again? :)

Sure.

Level 5
Well said, dude! Honestly until now i still have some screenshot about how asshole you were (wrong judge resources, bully..etc...) in my photobucket account!
Time pass by, i dont make WC3 model anymore, but i'm still have a room full of trophy. Yeah, one of my trophy was fighting with General Frank and his army in this forum, alone and officially. It was fun for me!
If anyone said you were not an asshole in the past, they've just sugar coat their words in maximum level! Bitter truth, you know?

But today is present, and there're tomorrows too! If you really want to say sorry to me then you can help clear my name by unban: "Judash137" account (or ask some of your moderator friend to do it). Only action can prove how good you really become,"Sorry" is the most meaningless words in my library!

Last edited:
Level 5
Since i didn't do WC3 stuff anymore, so unban or not doesn't matter! Say sorry for what you've done is piece of cake, but fixing it as an act of sorry is far more harder! In my life i said "sorry" alot and think: "Phew! Relief, now let's make another mistake so we can say sorry again, shall we? "

Level 18
When you were a model mod, you tended to be something of an asshole towards new users, but you always did offer constructive criticism when asked. I did have a little grudge with you at first, but after that it was cleared and we've been on good terms ever since. At least I think so.

No clue what caused you to ask for an excuse now, though. I'd say just be more friendly to newbies when you come across them and everything will be fine.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
As one who was never personally wronged (but who worked with those who were)... But more importantly, as a fellow decent human being, I can do nothing but commend this overture of reconciliation.

Peace, brudda!

(Now let's just hope D Vermillion Edict gets wind of this...)

As one who was never personally wronged (but who worked with those who were)... But more importantly, as a fellow decent human being, I can do nothing but commend this overture of reconciliation.

Peace, brudda!

(Now let's just hope D Vermillion Edict gets wind of this...)

I hope he does and some others too. I am too sick and old of the feeling of having a knife in my back.

Level 48
I really don't think you have anything to apologize for, Frank. We all have our bad moments and bad times. I think you're a great guy, and none of us are perfect, so your behavior is perfectly understandable. :)

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble, though. I hope things are looking up for you now.

I really don't think you have anything to apologize for, Frank. We all have our bad moments and bad times. I think you're a great guy, and none of us are perfect, so your behavior is perfectly understandable. :)

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble, though. I hope things are looking up for you now.

Well, you could have seen how bad I have been by how bad I have treated my fellow Hivers.
When I failed the finals back in 2010 and struggled in real-life in fall/winter 2009 I felt bad and I had to vent onto the Hive. Bullies, betrayal amongst best friends, women and some crazy inhuman shit did the rest.
And it repeated in 2012 and early 2013.

And it should never repeat again.
I have grown an big 'fuck it'-attitude now, yet I am sorry for the problems I caused and I really wish to ease the pain.

Level 16
Well Frankster, I remember this one time you banned me for a day. Because we 'harassed' you with an ex-member of THW(I honestly don't remember his name :p). Somewhere around 2007.. So I wanted you to know that even though it's been a long time, you did really seem asshole-ish and power abusive about it. But then again, we were 14-15 y.o kids with bad manners ourselves.
Look my point is, we might have thought you as an ass, but in actuality I admired your maturity and stance for yourself. As strange as it may seem, General Frank seemed a really intimidating nickname to offend or something :p.
Yeah this comment has no point or sense, just an encounter with you, thought you might find it nostalgic. I no longer think of you as an asshole, especially since you removed the General out of your nick. lol. :3

Roland

R

Roland

Well, you could have seen how bad I have been by how bad I have treated my fellow Hivers.
When I failed the finals back in 2010 and struggled in real-life in fall/winter 2009 I felt bad and I had to vent onto the Hive. Bullies, betrayal amongst best friends, women and some crazy inhuman shit did the rest.
And it repeated in 2012 and early 2013.

And it should never repeat again.
I have grown an big 'fuck it'-attitude now, yet I am sorry for the problems I caused and I really wish to ease the pain.

Amigo, I have one thing to say to you.

Don't reach your problems in the internet since you're having Bad time in the Real life, You can share your life problems to your friends just to Guide you. I had this problem too with my Family and myself, Then my friends Andrew and Diego Guided me for a better life, i've been striving to go to my Grandparents for Appropriate guidance.

What you hear/see leave it here in one place.

Well, I recall having an old PM talk with you around last year (about Modelling and some stuffs AFAIR), I knew the talk went too harsh on my heart (and it does leave some sorrow till today), but it's on my end anyway. I did all the stupidity and cause all the mess.

In that regards, I would like to apologize to you instead Frankster, I knew words don't mean anything much but for least that I can do, also, if you ever been wrong to me in any way, I'm fine with it (and I forgive you as well). Just keep making great models and such for everyone to use okay?

I hope your life become happier than what it was.

Last edited:
Level 30
After our little incident on my concern for others due to the reports and some nasty stuff. I would be first to say my apologies for not understanding your current situation that time, after I got carried away and loose reputation in some issues. I too had a shitty state during 2012 and early 2013 in school and personal junk.

anyways I guess this ends our little board game of The Generals then. Apology accepted Frankster.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
thought I'm the baddest asholse here

I always think "fvck those faggots" when I recieve bad response from anybody here. I always think that they are just spoke-too-much, useless, and arrogant ogres. Yeah, some bad thoughts like that. But I'm glad I can keep good posts so far ;)

And you, Frank, need to know that I don't feel sorry. Please, realize that here in Hive is just a virtual socialization world. The most important thing is your real-life. I don't care about what's everybody here thinking about me. Just have fun pissing others, nah just kidding for the last part :p

Level 6
Actually Frankster your not asshole your just badass cool gangsta guy...

Your my idol when it comes in being badass... i really respect you because of that... (for being badass)..

But A PERSON WHO KNOW HOW TO BE HUMBLE IS MORE BADASS THAN A BADASS... remember that...

Status
Not open for further replies.