• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

earn with dowload and link clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't this would really benefits THAT well.
The logical problem here is that users are LESS LIKELY to click the link and prefer to use the big DOWNLOAD button there.

And I assume it's against Blizzard TOS, if memory serves? Anyone would answer this would be very appreciated.
The normal download will stay i just mean to add in to the description the "support us "category,i have just one question is this allowed to do in the site

You can't, download links to your resources are always changed once in a while, iirc. Unless you use the thread's link so there is no problem, I think.

Thats not true my downloads stay forever i see you have not a big exp. with that,
i have old files in my mediafire account.i want just know that my idea had nothing that hurts the rules!

You can't, download links to your resources are always changed once in a while, iirc. Unless you use the thread's link so there is no problem, I think.

I recall the download button stays the same, just the download amount get reset every month for Hive Sections if that matters much.

========================

I don't really know for sure, but I don't see why not if there's no issue with Blizzard TOS, but as far as I remember, the TOS prohibits making money from Blizzard content.

Status
Not open for further replies.