• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I read all the rules here in hive and I just want to ask to all moderators here especially ralle just for clarrification.... or even you! if you know about this...

Why is that when a religious discussion (even just talking about god even without any religion being discriminated or just plain religious comment) here in the off topic is always closed?...

First of all this is off topic so we can discuss anything we want but it must follow the rules ofcourse... i mean moderators are harsh when it comes to religious comments..

Is ralle and other moderators atheist?... if yes then ok i understand..

Why is that when a war between scientific discussions are not closed but religious discussion are?... What is this unfair?.. Both of them have basis...! rel. > bible science > research.. and don't f**ng tell me because of facts.. science is actually made of theories and some of them are proven while the bible are all proven and there is no theories even one!

I am not trolling or starting a war... i just need clarrifications... cause i cant understand the rules about religion here..

It should be obvious. Religious debates spiral out of control.

There are people with extreme views on both sides, and we don't want things to get too out of hand. For example, if you push religion in my face, I'll readily express my view that it should be entirely wiped out. Take a second to think about how badly that conversation'll go after that.

Direfury has given you an answer to your question. It's such a subjective matter that it always gets out of hand (with several reports emerging on a daily basis).

Your reasoning is again flawed (having seen your argumentation in the Gay Marriage Debate Thread); if the water in the sea looks blue, it doesn't mean that it is. Thus, just because we close such threads, it doesn't make us unfaithful to God (which is a corollary in this case).

For further inquires, use Staff or Admin Contact.

Closed to avoid misinterpretation of the topic's role.

Status
Not open for further replies.