• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

KKRP's Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Here are a few terrains I made, hope you like them.

City of Loyket
City of Loyket.jpg

The Bleak Eternity of Gehenna
WC3ScrnShot_091207_105548_14.jpg

Ruined Metropolis
WC3ScrnShot_091207_120252_01.jpg

Graveyard of Ships
WC3ScrnShot_091207_141647_01.jpg

Centaurs in the Forest
Deep Forest Centaur.jpg

Mountain Village
WC3ScrnShot_091307_131320_05.jpg

Undersea Ruins
WC3ScrnShot_091207_141659_02.jpg

Anduin Lothar, Lion of Stormwind
Anduin Lothar, Lion of Stormwind.jpg

Kel'Thuzad, Conquerer of the Plaguelands
Kel'Thuzad, Conquerer of the Plaguelands.jpg

The Ruined Ship
WC3ScrnShot_091507_103438_01.jpg

Captured City
Captured City 3.jpg

Army of Chaos Undivided
Army of Chaos Undivided.jpg

Island Paradise
WC3ScrnShot_092307_103134_02.jpg

Dwarven Mine
Dwarven Mine.jpg

Island of the Pirate Hunter
Shipwreck Island.jpg

Last edited:
Most of these shots are very plain and some of your tile usage seems odd. Like the lava in the front of the "The Bleak Eternity of Gehenna" picture. It doesn't fit at all and ruins the overall impresion of the work which is my favorite if not for that lava mistake.

Also you need to use lower/raise better, most of your pieces are very plain.

Overall your best shots are probably the underwater ones and the worst is the forrest ones as they all seem to just end with an white background like it was the end of the world.

Level 8
Yeah, I don't like the forest ones myself that much. I know what you mean about the white background it is really bad in the second forest one. Added a couple more, one is a ship crashed into a marsh, one is a witch doctor's hidden lab, one is the outside of a captured city, one is of an army of chaos, one is an island paradise, and the last one is a dark dwarven mine.

The Ruined Ship is far beyond any of your other work. 10 times better, I really like how it looks. +rep.

Only negative thing is those murlocs, ugly models.

The rest of the screenshots are rather mediocre, especially that Witch Doctor's Lab.

The Arrmy of Chaos Undivided has potential but you need to give more tile variation and perhaps something "more".

Level 25
I agree that your underwater shots are very good. The rest are pretty plain, but overall they're still good. Some are just really bad. The worst ones are:
  • Centaurs in the Forest
  • Captured City
  • "Lord-Mayor" Abriss' HQ
+Rep! since I like your underwater ones.
~Craka_J

Level 8
Ok, I made a denser forest behind the centaur trio in Centaurs in the Forest, took a picture of inside the Captured City, and replaced "Lord-Mayor" Abbris' HQ with the city in which it sits, Loyket.

Level 34
I was just stating my opinion, hence the IMO. The "What?" didn't mean I don't think Oziris can think what he wants.

Level 34
True dat G! Dang I'm gansta.

I want to see an update! New stuff or something! Although I do understand it's fall now, everyones off summer holidays from work and school.

Level 25
The ships wrecked is a nice touch. The jungle can be better, but it's decent. The area where all of those rocks placed either needs more rocks placed and closer to each other, and/or grass tile under it all, instead of sand. I think the fog and sky is well chosen though.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.