• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Of The Ages 2, The New Conquest, check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright, basically I'm currently working on my new upcoming game, Battle Of The Ages 2, The New conquest, here are some details about it

I'm currently working on Battle Of The Ages 2, heres the basics of it

-17 races, Knights Of Creon, Skelatal Legion, War Master, Night Hunters, The Defenders Of The Forest, Hells Armageddon, The Exiled, Dwarves, Black Horn Clan, The Brigade, The High Elves, The Beast Masters Of Crushfang, The Elemental Masters, Lord Of The Mystic, The Deities Of Death, The Living Dead, The Elite Blade, and The Scales
-Bounties and cinematics are going to be used, also I may need help finding out how to give every team there own music
-I have already started, and I'll link you, Night Hunters are done...
-Each Race Minumum will have about... 10 units, 17x10=170 units, counting the ones i'll give more to and creeps equals a very big game
-There will only be a few custom skins, like 3 at most, unlike the last game where a race was completely custom skins
Thats some information, heres how the gameplay will be though:
-You start off with a glyph, in the glyph you will have a choice between your 17 races, picking one will cost 1 wood, after that 3 glyphs will appear, take your builder and go to the glyphs and then choose your own Mercenary Hero, Merc Heros are not as powerful as Leaders, but they still pack a punch.
-After that take the builder of which race you choose and find a base (a -base command will be inputted) The things I have thought you can build are pretty different.. You can build a Vertical or Horizontal wall, A barracks to recruit troops from, most of the time it'll be 2, one melee, and one ranged, your base to set up new bases, towers to defend your base, and a unique shrine that each race has, some shrines give damage upgrades, while others may heal, but shrines will cost alot of money, so its your choice how to spend it.
-Each Race will be very unique, for example, The Elite Blade is orc warriors who have diciplined themselves completely for melee fighting, although the most exspensive race in the game, they are extremely powerful warriors, and should be used by pros, while The Beast Masters Of Crushfang is a group of plainly summoners, weak summoners but fairly strong summons, there numbers are low, but they still pack a punch, summoning the strongest creatures that each race has to offer, Bears, Magnatuars, and even Stone Golems.
-Now what I can use from you guys is the following

-Beta Testing (Probably 2 weeks)

And if you wish to help, tell me, I'll except anyones help!

I want this to be my Loading Screen, Its going to be one of The Exiled units, its a custom skin...

http://www.blizzard.com/screenshots/screens.html?id=3&set=4

Status
Not open for further replies.