• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AtD Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Screenshots
New-Lowlands.jpgNew Creep/New AreaNew-Lowlands2.jpgNew Area/Quest (Carrion Lord)
New-UndeadBandits.jpgNew Creep - Vampire BanditsNew-CoastalTrolls.jpgNew Area & New Creep - Coastal Trolls
New-MerchantShip.jpgMerchant Ship of TreasuresNew-Fields.jpgThe Fields
New-Depletion.jpgMedicine Doctor casting DepletionAtDOverview2.jpgA labeled overview of the entire map
New-MudGiant.jpgFacing the Mud Giant (now Pissed Giant)New-CreepsUpdate.jpgNature Mage creeping Coastal Trolls
DualFrozenArcher.jpgTwo Frozen Archers demolishing a group
of Burning fiends (before v.2.6).
Fire_N0vasbase.jpgA large base built by an Architect.
Imgettingpwned.jpgA Medicine Doctor with 2 Enchanted armors
and an Elite item fending off everything
that the Death Knight could send at him.
MassiveBase.jpgA massive base built by an Architect. Definitively won
the game for the Death Hunters, but the same type of base
lost the next game for them.
Unstoppable DM.jpgUnstoppable Killing Streak in Death Match modeEpicscreen.jpgArchitect channeling his ultimate after an epic Death Knight lure.

These are just a very few screenshots of some new (and old) areas of Against the Darkness 2.0. A possible screenshot competition may be coming up soon, so keep on the look out!

Last edited:
Level 18
They seem nice.The Lowlands area is very nice.Maybe add some more doodads.

The Lowlands don't have a lot of Doodads because that area of the map is a new potential build-spot for any Architects. Just how there are a few other more open areas on the map. Actually, though, around where the little pond is there are quite a few Doodads. Further south, however, it is empty, buildable land.

Level 18
The new changes look cool! I never played this much....maybe its becaus ive promised to try abunch of maps and I have allmost no time to play...

haha thank you. Make some time to play this once it is released. I promise that it will NOT disappoint you!

Seems great, I love it.

Great to here, I'm about to add a few more screenshots if you want to check back!

Status
Not open for further replies.