• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When Servers Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and Werewulf, Mecheon and VGsatomi should deserve some attention in this map too. (There are models that fit for them in the model database)
Oh, they'll be in this, don't worry. I'll just have to improvise for them if they don't post here.
And RDZ could be in the Wc3c list instead, since he's active there too.
Him and Mini-Me said they don't want to be in this at all.

Big Krijn hopping through the screen, damaging enemies :D
You don't damage. You just spam moar bunnies and get in the way.

And cause mass chaos and confusion. And WTF's. Lots and lots of WTF's.

Level 12
[/QUOTE]
She's very active in the chat room as well. I've never seen you in there though.[/QUOTE]

Well, you're right about that one, makes some sense after all. I guess I should me on battle.net more often also.

Level 23
Well, GreyArchon, just post your data and we'll add you if you want.

Coolbeans.

Item: PSI Emitter
Passive: Slightly increases mana regeneration.
Use: Summons Grey Archon, an imposing creature of neutrality and complete objectivity. Can cast Hallucination, Psionic Storm, Feedback and Mind Control. Has Mana Shield. Lasts 60 seconds.
Item is consumed upon use.

Abilities:
Hallucination: Wand of Illusion, creates 2 illusions.
Psionic Storm: Monsoon, or an elevated Dummy ability with an auto-cast Chain Lightning + Forked Lightning.
Mind Control: GreyArchon's Mind Control costs 100% mana.
Mana Shield: Mana Shield. Is automatically activated upon spawning.

Coolbeans.

Item: PSI Emitter
Passive: Slightly increases mana regeneration.
Use: Summons Grey Archon, an imposing creature of neutrality and complete objectivity. Can cast Hallucination, Psionic Storm, Feedback and Mind Control. Has Mana Shield. Lasts 60 seconds.
Item is consumed upon use.

Abilities:
Hallucination: Wand of Illusion, creates 2 illusions.
Psionic Storm: Monsoon, or an elevated Dummy ability with an auto-cast Chain Lightning + Forked Lightning.
Mind Control: GreyArchon's Mind Control costs 100% mana.
Mana Shield: Mana Shield. Is automatically activated upon spawning.

Read the first post.

Name [c] Icon [c] Model [c] ONE ability.

Also no items.

Level 23
Read the first post.

Name [c] Icon [c] Model [c] ONE ability.

Also no items.

Well, I figured I was rather late with trying to get in, so the positions of truly selecteable / playable heroes / units was already taken. :) Therefor I figured an item would've been a good, yet humble, alternative.

But if you insist.

Name: GreyArchon
Icon: Voidwalker
Model: Shade + Frost Shield buff graphic. (dummy ability, based on an Item Orb ability)
Ability: Terraining. Drastically raises or lowers the terrain. If a unit is on the peak of the raised terrain when it reaches it's highest point, they freeze. (dummy frost nova) If a unit is on the bottom of the lowered terrain when it reaches it's lowest point, they burn. (dummy Flamestrike)

Level 23
Here is the GreyArchon icon I promised, Pyritie.

attachment.php

Figured I'd use the Twilight Archon picture. Damn you Blizzard, stealing my concept! ;p

Attachments

• BTNGreyArchon.blp
    19.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DISBTNGreyArchon.blp
    14.7 KB · Views: 55
  • BTNGreyArchon.jpg
    BTNGreyArchon.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 324
Level 22
Lord_T plz...

Lord_T [c] Grunt [c] [URL= http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/17a3712435fba1baaf190c8edab99c26/]Early V. of my GruntMolisher[/URL] [c] FlameWar!!: AoE damage, that leaves burning oil for Damage over time at area of effect for 5 seconds.[r]

Projectile Art: Demolisher
400-600 range
^.^

Level 34
Name: Gilles
Model: HT's Footman
Icon: Footman
Spell: I was thinking something about making the landscape come alive, based on trents. But you don't have any doodads really. If you were to ever have some I would like that.

Or something similar to the skill that Malfurion (Without stag) has in DotA. It makes a whole bunch of trees encircle the target.

Any ideas you have are fine as well.

Level 3
I don't know if somebody already did this, but give me the priest model

Runic Blast: Single target, deals/heals damage, gives a random buff/debuff. Positive things for allies, negative for enemies.

This seriously needs a mode were heros arent random. Whats the fun of being in a map when you never get yourself..

REmember the other things I told you in chat, too.

Well perhaps Pyritie or DesKaladA could add a secret chat message system that sets your hero to your desired hero. And the secret mesages send would be only known to their respective users.

So you mean a mode where the heroes are in a randomized order? So like if there are heroes numbered 1-9 for example, then instead of getting 9-3-2-6-3-3-1-7-8 or something, you'll get like 1-3-7-6-9-8-2-4-5.

No idea how to implement that though.
No, like taverans to pick out heros, or perhaps if you say the name of the hero you get it... :p

And also, I said make it so there cant be 2 of one kind of hero at a time.

No, like taverans to pick out heros, or perhaps if you say the name of the hero you get it... :p
I don't want the hero to be permanent because that's part of the fun, not knowing who you're going to get next.

And also, I said make it so there cant be 2 of one kind of hero at a time.[/QUOTE]Randomizing the order like I said above would fix that, hopefully.

Yeah like if you for example want me to appear.
Chat message: General_Frank-[a generic 8 bit code].
But then, if for example DSG decided to play, he could just keep with himself and absolutely demolish everyone.

I don't want the hero to be permanent because that's part of the fun, not knowing who you're going to get next.

And also, I said make it so there cant be 2 of one kind of hero at a time.
Randomizing the order like I said above would fix that, hopefully.

But then, if for example DSG decided to play, he could just keep with himself and absolutely demolish everyone.[/quote]

In that case you need to implement a kind of cool down for that chat message thing. But then the tranformed would last a bit longer...

Baisically, you have somthing against the_wand_mirror, you used that acample in chat to me too.

But no, I preferr the game to be fair and even...
He was just the first "weak" user added, and also just the one that came to mind.

No. Hell, no. Wolverabid is the freaking personification imba-ness. Period.
Well then we can't have them both ways; the users being equal AND Wolve being imba.

Level 23
Wait a sec.. did someone say that he wasn't known enough? then I am.. so.. Woei ^^ (sorry for off-topic...)

(On-topic) Random would be fine for me.. else you'll see the same characters on the battlefield all the time, it wouldn't be as original anymore (still original though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.