• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept Competition of Doom - Mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Even though its a quick sketch I have been pressed for time lately and can't get it done just yet. I have been trying to resist my annoying urge to over-detail so that it would fit well into WIII (as far as mechanical things go). I hope the odd form is ok for the contest.

Attachments

• Antimatter Construct.jpg
    Antimatter Construct.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 259
Level 10
Nice sketch, I can't draw for shiz.

Ok, another W.I.P, I finished the wings and revised some parts a little bit.

Attachments

• bug resised 2.jpg
    bug resised 2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 203
Level 10
Ok this is my final Draft, its very sucky since im on art rage trial and I am pretty beginner. I got gimp and im training myself with it...as bad as it looks, this is my final:)

Attachments

• Bug resised 3.jpg
    Bug resised 3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Level 3
Whee! Contest!

I have 10 days to make a mechanical contraption of awesomeness? You're on! This is, of course, assuming that I can also finish the junk for my technical writing course, too. I need A's on the last 2 assignments just to pass the course. With a D-. BWAHAHAHA! (p.s. can I post a picture of a dude I'm making for warhammer 40k, just for kicks?)

Level 34
Elenai yours look like an Eldar for Warhammer. I think the gun should be laser. The unit doesn't suit a flamethrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.