• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kas's Adventures in Equestria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
I have been working in a fan-fic and this is what i have done

PROLOGUE!
Everyone knows the tales of how the Titans created worlds with life in them. Azeroth knows it, but does Equestria? Celestia, by an Azeroth Archeologist would have said she was a Demi-God form the Titans themselves. Whether or not this is true, it is true that two worlds are going to have one hell of a time.

“Master Kas” said Galt “Ogres have come to destroy the tower”
Ogres in Azeroth are pretty strong, even by Galt’s men. “Way to spend my 17th birthday.” Complained Kas “I’ll see what I can do.”
Kas rushed outside and let the battle target him. Ogres are known for their strength, but not for battle strategy. Yet, theses Ogres knew who to strike. Kas just pulled out a couple of spells. Soon half the army was gone, as the others ran off.
“That’ll teach you” yelled Kas with pride.
“So, you’re the mighty Kas” said a sorceress form behind him
The Sorceress was wearing some cloth items, not unknown to a stylish mage, but she was wearing a blue cloak and an old wizard’s hat, the kind archmages wore during the first war. All of with was covered by white stars.
“Let me guess” said Kas “you lead the Ogres”
She nodded, and as soon as she did, he starts to attack her with everything.
“If a fight is what you want.” Said the Sorceress “then a fight is what you’ll get”
She opened a portal to a different area, and Kas just darted through. Suddenly, he was hit with a knock-out spell. “Good luck escaping the everfree forest” said the Sorceress, who looks more of a Mare.
Kas was out cold.

Kas

Kas

Level 10
images

U mad, HFR?

Kas

Kas

Level 10
When Kas woke up, it was nighttime. Was it night? The forest is so dense; this “everfree forest” has that pony called it. He looked down at his hooves. Hooves! Hooves! Is it possible that SHE did this to him? Had he entered a new world where ponies dominated? He thought to himself “if I’m a pony, I’d look like one”. He looked into a lake to see a little, green pony looking right back at him. “Can this day get any worse?” Kas yelled.
He thought about his options. He could walk on until he found civilization. That could work, especially if it had an inn. Perhaps he could teleport home. He tried it, but felt a zap attack him. Guess teleportation is out of the question. Finally, he walked on, didn’t bother looking for a trail.
He found a small hut nearby. Who could live in this place Kas thought to himself? He knocked at the door, and a zebra, with golden earrings, and neck rings opened the door. “Ah, a friendly face I see.” She said “would you like some herbal tea?”
“No, no, that’s fine.” He replied “but I have some questions”
“Ask away adventurous one.” Said the zebra “but be ready for sprits to come”
A shaman? Kas thought to himself. “Who are you” he asked
“My name is well known” she said “Zecora is what I’m known”
“What…world am in” Kas asked
“have you jogged your memory?” asked Zecora “Equestria is where you wary”
Equestria! Haven’t I read about this? He thought, but that’ll wait. “where is the nearest town?” asked Kas
“So, you need to leave” asked Zecora “Ponyvile is just down your lease”
Kas thanked Zecora and was on his way. He thought about seeing if he could use his fire magic in this…Equestria. He casted a firebolt spell at a tree, and, sure enough, it made a direct hit. He followed the path onward to Ponyvile

Last edited:

Kas

Kas

Level 10
When Kas finally got out of the woods, he saw a small cottage. Curiously, he knocked on the door. After 2 minutes, a small, yellow pony Pegasus. “Um…hi” said Kas
The Pegasus shut the door quickly. It was obvious that she was shy of strangers. He knocked again. “I was wondering how far Ponyvile is.” Said Kas
“oh.” Said the Pegasus. “Just down the road form here. It’s not that far.”
“Thank you, I’m Kas” he said
“Fluttershy” said the Pegasus.
He kept walking until he ended up in a town, Ponyvile perhaps. He knocked at a house, and a pony answered the door. “is there an inn in this town?” asked Kas.
She gave him directions to a small Inn nearby. He checked into a room, and decided to worry about what to do next tomorrow.
Kas woke up, paid the Innkeeper in Azeroth Coin, and moved on. Ponies were everywhere. Kas knew that one would tell him of the Mare Sorceress. He went into what looks like a bakery. There was a sign that said ‘Sugar Cube Corner’. Kas walked in and saw a pink pony dashing around, getting ready for customers obviously. The mare saw Kas, and said “hi, I’m Pinkie Pie. What’s your name?”
“Kas” he said
“Would you like some Cake? Or Tarts? Or Cupcakes?” she asked
Kas knew his mission, but perhaps, if he bought something, she would know. “Tarts, please.”
“Okey Dookey!” said Pinkie Pie, grabbing a tart of the rack.
“I’m looking for someone.” He said “A Mare.”
“Are you in love?” she asked
“no, not quite” said Kas “she attacked me.”
“WHERE? Where is she.” Said Pinkie, sounding furious “what’s her name”
“I don’t know” Kas said “but I can describe her. She has a cloak and wizard’s hat, covered in stars…”
“I know her” said Pinkie “her name in Trixie, and almost everyone in Ponyvile hate her, but why do you hate her.”
Kas thought, and realized the truth sounded a bit far-fetched. “She…knocked me out in the woods.”
That’s the only believable thing about the truth.
“That’s odd” said Pinkie “no one just knocks other ponies out like that.”
Would like to say he’s not a pony, but his appearance would say otherwise, so he said “Did you see where she went?”
“She left, to Fillydelphia.” Said Pinkie
Trixie knew Kas would be looking for her, for revenge, for a way to Azeroth. Where was he gunna go, he was in an unknown world. He decided to stay here until he could get the money for a ride.

Level 35
are you kidding me? this is a masterpiece

incidentally, why does kas need an inn to teleport? is the outside of an inn the kryptonite to his teleportation abilities?

also i demand i be a character i have great experience at being a pony and i could have magical powers like...
i could be a character

Level 35
to prove my dedication, i am going to write my own idea of what chapter 4 should roughly be like. you can use it if you like.

As Kas finally left the inn to head for fillydelphia, he realised that someone stole his purse while he was sleeping.
"Gosh darnit" exclaimed Kas. "What would mother say now"
Looking back at the inn, Kas reasoned that without any money, he could not stay there, because he needed money to pay. And without being able to pay, he could not stay at the inn. Without money, he wouldn't be able to pay. This was bad.
"Hello there, you look lost. May I help you?" said a highly alluring voice.
Turning around, his heart beating, Kas saw a the most handsome stallion he had ever seen. He was so handsome, he wanted to make out with him very much so but couldn't because he was people shy.
"Who... who are you?" Kas said, his lips quivering with anticipation.
"I am Wazzz" said the most handsomest pony ever. "You appeared to be in trouble, so i decided to see if you needed any help."
"Oh yes I lost my money" said Kas, looking down so that his blushing cheeks would not show.
"That is very unfortunate. Perhaps you could do some work for me, and I will pay you a just amount, with accommodation too."
"oh that would be..." Kas began to say, when suddenly they were SPRUNG BY NINJA FROGS IN BATTLE ARMOR.

"QUICK WAZZZ HIDE BEHIND ME" exclaimed kas, as he summoned a fire ball.
He launched the fire ball at the frogs but it did nothing because frogs are immune to magic and fire so they are double immune.
"SHIT THAT WAS MY ONLY GOOD SPELL" cried kas

"IT'S OKAY" said wazzz "I AM VERY GOOD AT RUNNING AWAY"

and so our hero, Wazzz, ran away from the fight with his gorgeous, sexy strut, leaving kas to fall victim to the incredibly polite ninja frogs.

however one of the incredibly polite ninja frogs leapt out in front of wazzz and said 'i say good sir it would appear that we have left you out of our mugging. Would you like to join us?'

Wazzz said 'no' and the ninja frog was obliged to accept his decline to the invitation.

So now Wazzz was headed to Fillydelphia to fulfil his purpose of going back home and becoming a human again. All he had to do was find Trixie and force her to do magic.

let me know what you guys think i'm hoping i can contribute to this

Level 22
to prove my dedication, i am going to write my own idea of what chapter 4 should roughly be like. you can use it if you like.

As Kas finally left the inn to head for fillydelphia, he realised that someone stole his purse while he was sleeping.
Looking back at the inn, Kas reasoned that without any money, he could not stay there, because he needed money to pay. And without being able to pay, he could not stay at the inn. Without money, he wouldn't be able to pay. This was bad.
Turning around, his heart beating, Kas saw a the most handsome stallion he had ever seen. He was so handsome, he wanted to make out with him very much so but couldn't because he was people shy.
"I am Wazzz" said the most handsomest pony ever. "You appeared to be in trouble, so i decided to see if you needed any help."
"Oh yes I lost my money" said Kas, looking down so that his blushing cheeks would not show.
"That is very unfortunate. Perhaps you could do some work for me, and I will pay you a just amount, with accommodation too."
"oh that would be..." Kas began to say, when suddenly they were SPRUNG BY NINJA FROGS IN BATTLE ARMOR.

He launched the fire ball at the frogs but it did nothing because frogs are immune to magic and fire so they are double immune.

and so our hero, Wazzz, ran away from the fight with his gorgeous, sexy strut, leaving kas to fall victim to the incredibly polite ninja frogs.

however one of the incredibly polite ninja frogs leapt out in front of wazzz and said 'i say good sir it would appear that we have left you out of our mugging. Would you like to join us?'

Wazzz said 'no' and the ninja frog was obliged to accept his decline to the invitation.

So now Wazzz was headed to Fillydelphia to fulfil his purpose of going back home and becoming a human again. All he had to do was find Trixie and force her to do magic.

This is pure genius!

Level 17

30wqpfa.jpg

Kas

Kas

Level 10
to prove my dedication, i am going to write my own idea of what chapter 4 should roughly be like. You can use it if you like.

as kas finally left the inn to head for fillydelphia, he realised that someone stole his purse while he was sleeping.
"gosh darnit" exclaimed kas. "what would mother say now"
looking back at the inn, kas reasoned that without any money, he could not stay there, because he needed money to pay. And without being able to pay, he could not stay at the inn. Without money, he wouldn't be able to pay. This was bad.
"hello there, you look lost. May i help you?" said a highly alluring voice.
Turning around, his heart beating, kas saw a the most handsome stallion he had ever seen. He was so handsome, he wanted to make out with him very much so but couldn't because he was people shy.
"who... Who are you?" kas said, his lips quivering with anticipation.
"i am wazzz" said the most handsomest pony ever. "you appeared to be in trouble, so i decided to see if you needed any help."
"oh yes i lost my money" said kas, looking down so that his blushing cheeks would not show.
"that is very unfortunate. Perhaps you could do some work for me, and i will pay you a just amount, with accommodation too."
"oh that would be..." kas began to say, when suddenly they were sprung by ninja frogs in battle armor.

"quick wazzz hide behind me" exclaimed kas, as he summoned a fire ball.
"shit that was my only good spell" cried kas

"it's okay" said wazzz "i am very good at running away"

and so our hero, wazzz, ran away from the fight with his gorgeous, sexy strut, leaving kas to fall victim to the incredibly polite ninja frogs.

However one of the incredibly polite ninja frogs leapt out in front of wazzz and said 'i say good sir it would appear that we have left you out of our mugging. Would you like to join us?'

wazzz said 'no' and the ninja frog was obliged to accept his decline to the invitation.

So now wazzz was headed to fillydelphia to fulfil his purpose of going back home and becoming a human again. All he had to do was find trixie and force her to do magic.

denied!
1. Kas is a guy, so why does he have a purse?
2. kas has more spells than firebolt, and i will reveal that later
3. Magic Immune Frogs, what?
4. KAS wants to attack Trixie, not "Wazzz"
5. Kas isnt gay

Last edited:

Kas

Kas

Level 10
now for the REAL chapter 4

“Thanks for letting me stay Pinkie” said Kas
“No Problem, Kas.” Said Pinkie
Kas thought on how to get money. He could slay some monsters, but there may not be anything worth fighting in this world. Maybe other ponies have jobs worth doing. “Hey, Pinkie, do you know any…pony that needs some help.”
“I think Applejack can help you with that.” Said Pinkie, “her farm isn’t too far off.”
Kas looked around to see an apple orchard, Applejack’s farm obviously. Kas looked as best as he could for Applejack. “Hi, my name is Kas” he said
“Well howdy, the name is Applejack.” Said the mare
“Pinkie said you have some work for me.”
“I have a Barn that needs destroying, and Rainbow Dash isn’t here today.”
“I can do that”
Applejack took Kas to the barn, marked with a sign that says ‘due for destruction’, “knock yourself out” she said before she left
Kas saw this as more of a work-out then a chore, so Kas used some of him first spells; Firebolt, Fireblast, and a little Fireslash. Kas then tried Fire Nova, and it worked perfectly. Finally, Kas decided to use his most powerful ability – Fire Demon. Kas used it and his form hasn’t changed a bit, so he could use it to its fullest.
Applejack heard quite a rumble, and Kas seemed to work faster than Rainbow Dash. She went to see but when she arrive, a fire monster was there. “Eek!” shrieked Applejack “keep it away for the trees”
The monster lost its flames to reveal Kas. “scared to see me.” He said “it freaked me out the first time to.”
“What was that?” Asked Applejack. “Are you some weird being?”
“No, I am not” said Kas unpleasantly, “I have pyrokinesis, and I am an archmage.”
“An archmage?” asked Apple Jack “what kind a’ thing is that?”
Kas wanted to say it, but decided it wasn’t worth it, “Can I just get my money?”
Applejack gave him a few bits, and wished him luck on his journey…even though he could face his own demise. When he arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, he saw a pegasus with cyan colored skin, a rainbow mane, and a ‘cutie mark’ with a could with a colored bolt of lightning. Rainbow Dash most likely.
“Hi, I’m Kas” he said “you must be Rainbow Dash”
“Glad to see my fame goes around.” She said proudly “Kas, eh? The new pony in town I’m guessing. Welcome to…”
“I did your job at the farm.” He said
Rainbow Dash wondered about this. “what do you mean?” asked Rainbow Dash
“I destroyed a barn at Applejack’s for you” he bragged “and she mentioned I was faster at it then you.”
Rainbow’s mouth dropped. “I don’t like you.”
“I control fire.”
Rainbow dash didn’t get what he meant by that, but did it matter? “im leaving.”
“Good bye Dashie!” yelled Pinkie. Kas giggled.
“I better get to the train station quickly.” Said Kas
“Good luck, Kas” said Pinkie, waving her hoof.
He got his ticket, boarded the train and left quickly to locate his new enemy in this world…Trixie!

Level 31
now for the REAL chapter 4

“Thanks for letting me stay Pinkie” said Kas
“No Problem, Kas.” Said Pinkie
Kas thought on how to get money. He could slay some monsters, but there may not be anything worth fighting in this world. Maybe other ponies have jobs worth doing. “Hey, Pinkie, do you know any…pony that needs some help.”
“I think Applejack can help you with that.” Said Pinkie, “her farm isn’t too far off.”
Kas looked around to see an apple orchard, Applejack’s farm obviously. Kas looked as best as he could for Applejack. “Hi, my name is Kas” he said
“Well howdy, the name is Applejack.” Said the mare
“Pinkie said you have some work for me.”
“I have a Barn that needs destroying, and Rainbow Dash isn’t here today.”
“I can do that”
Applejack took Kas to the barn, marked with a sign that says ‘due for destruction’, “knock yourself out” she said before she left
Kas saw this as more of a work-out then a chore, so Kas used some of him first spells; Firebolt, Fireblast, and a little Fireslash. Kas then tried Fire Nova, and it worked perfectly. Finally, Kas decided to use his most powerful ability – Fire Demon. Kas used it and his form hasn’t changed a bit, so he could use it to its fullest.
Applejack heard quite a rumble, and Kas seemed to work faster than Rainbow Dash. She went to see but when she arrive, a fire monster was there. “Eek!” shrieked Applejack “keep it away for the trees”
The monster lost its flames to reveal Kas. “scared to see me.” He said “it freaked me out the first time to.”
“What was that?” Asked Applejack. “Are you some weird being?”
“No, I am not” said Kas unpleasantly, “I have pyrokinesis, and I am an archmage.”
“An archmage?” asked Apple Jack “what kind a’ thing is that?”
Kas wanted to say it, but decided it wasn’t worth it, “Can I just get my money?”
Applejack gave him a few bits, and wished him luck on his journey…even though he could face his own demise. When he arrived at Sugar Cube Corner, he saw a pegasus with cyan colored skin, a rainbow mane, and a ‘cutie mark’ with a could with a colored bolt of lightning. Rainbow Dash most likely.
“Hi, I’m Kas” he said “you must be Rainbow Dash”
“Glad to see my fame goes around.” She said proudly “Kas, eh? The new pony in town I’m guessing. Welcome to…”
“I did your job at the farm.” He said
Rainbow Dash wondered about this. “what do you mean?” asked Rainbow Dash
“I destroyed a barn at Applejack’s for you” he bragged “and she mentioned I was faster at it then you.”
Rainbow’s mouth dropped. “I don’t like you.”
“I control fire.”
Rainbow dash didn’t get what he meant by that, but did it matter? “im leaving.”
“Good bye Dashie!” yelled Pinkie. Kas giggled.
“I better get to the train station quickly.” Said Kas
“Good luck, Kas” said Pinkie, waving her hoof.
He got his ticket, boarded the train and left quickly to locate his new enemy in this world…Trixie!

Sucks Wazzz Was Better Im Not reading Any More untill U let Wazz do all the rest!!!!:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::goblin_jawdrop::vw_love::vw_sad::vw_sad::vw_wtf:

Level 35
oh damn, i thought i had it
it's okay, i am always willing to try again :)

Aboard the train, kas thought back to his rainbow colored friend, applejack.

"that mare had a nice butt" kas thought.

on the train, a beautiful looking stallion, more handsome than he had ever seen before in his life, came into his cabin.

"hi there, do you mind if i sit in this cabin?" said Wazzz, who's name had yet to be announced.

"who... who are you?" whimpered kas.

"i am Wazzz" said Wazzz.

As Wazzz sat in front of kas, the ticket inspector came in.

"do you have tickets" inquired the ticket inspector most furiously.

"no" said Wazzz.

"then you have to get off" said the angry ticket inspector.

"okay" said Wazzz.

"NO HE IS BEAUTIFUL" exclaimed kas
"I will buy the tickets!"

kas pulled out his man purse to pay the ticket inspector.

"you win this round Wazzz" said the confused ticket inspector.

"thanks kas, i owe you one" said Wazzz.

"no problem, i'm sure you'd do the same for me" said kas.

but suddenly, the train stopped to be held hostage by NINJA FROGS IN BATTLE ARMOR.

"IT'S OKAY I HAVE FIRE MAGIC" said kas, launching a fire bolt from the tip of his chin at the armor-clad amphibians.

Unfortunately, it had no effect.

"what? frogs aren't immune to magic how can this be??" bitched kas.

"because we are not actually ninja frogs" said the ninja frog leader, with a sinister grin on his face.
"we are ninja TOADS!"

"Zounds! My fire magic is useless against them! I have other spells, but they will not be revealed until later!" narrated kas.

And so the ninja toads surrounded kas, while Wazzz backed away slowly.

"Wazzz, i thought you owed me one!" cried kas.

"shit he's right" thought Wazzz.

"hey ninja toads, can you leave him alone? he needs to be back for dinner and it's getting late." said Wazzz to the ninja toads.

"oh we simply must apologise for holding you up in your prior engagements, kind sir. We will be on our way" said the lead ninja toad, and they walked away and left.

"thanks Wazzz, you're the greatest" said kas

"i know" said Wazzz, puffing his chest out like the manly hunk of man he is.

"so tell me, what is your purpose in equestria?" inquired kas

"to hunt the one who brought me here and turned me into a pony. the one named... trixie." exploded Wazzz.

"NO. TRIXIE IS MINE" exclaimed kas

"what do you mean?" asked a baffled Wazzz

"i... love her" whimpered kas

well, what do you think? i took on board what you suggested kas and added a little twist at the end. hope y'all like it ;)

Level 5
hello

i have read your story and i think is very godo. hoever i have queston:

why is ins econd chapter wazz' lcoka hreem?

Kas

Kas

Level 10
oh damn, i thought i had it
it's okay, i am always willing to try again :)

Aboard the train, kas thought back to his rainbow colored friend, applejack.

"that mare had a nice butt" kas thought.

on the train, a beautiful looking stallion, more handsome than he had ever seen before in his life, came into his cabin.

"hi there, do you mind if i sit in this cabin?" said Wazzz, who's name had yet to be announced.

"who... who are you?" whimpered kas.

"i am Wazzz" said Wazzz.

As Wazzz sat in front of kas, the ticket inspector came in.

"do you have tickets" inquired the ticket inspector most furiously.

"no" said Wazzz.

"then you have to get off" said the angry ticket inspector.

"okay" said Wazzz.

"NO HE IS BEAUTIFUL" exclaimed kas
"I will buy the tickets!"

kas pulled out his man purse to pay the ticket inspector.

"you win this round Wazzz" said the confused ticket inspector.

"thanks kas, i owe you one" said Wazzz.

"no problem, i'm sure you'd do the same for me" said kas.

but suddenly, the train stopped to be held hostage by NINJA FROGS IN BATTLE ARMOR.

"IT'S OKAY I HAVE FIRE MAGIC" said kas, launching a fire bolt from the tip of his chin at the armor-clad amphibians.

Unfortunately, it had no effect.

"what? frogs aren't immune to magic how can this be??" bitched kas.

"because we are not actually ninja frogs" said the ninja frog leader, with a sinister grin on his face.
"we are ninja TOADS!"

"Zounds! My fire magic is useless against them! I have other spells, but they will not be revealed until later!" narrated kas.

And so the ninja toads surrounded kas, while Wazzz backed away slowly.

"Wazzz, i thought you owed me one!" cried kas.

"shit he's right" thought Wazzz.

"hey ninja toads, can you leave him alone? he needs to be back for dinner and it's getting late." said Wazzz to the ninja toads.

"oh we simply must apologise for holding you up in your prior engagements, kind sir. We will be on our way" said the lead ninja toad, and they walked away and left.

"thanks Wazzz, you're the greatest" said kas

"i know" said Wazzz, puffing his chest out like the manly hunk of man he is.

"so tell me, what is your purpose in equestria?" inquired kas

"to hunt the one who brought me here and turned me into a pony. the one named... trixie." exploded Wazzz.

"NO. TRIXIE IS MINE" exclaimed kas

"what do you mean?" asked a baffled Wazzz

"i... love her" whimpered kas

well, what do you think? i took on board what you suggested kas and added a little twist at the end. hope y'all like it ;)

My Rainbow colored friend in Rainbow Dash not Applejack
Kas wants Revenge not love

Level 35
i'm sorry biggrouse, but i'm not sure what you mean

i would like to answer what you are questioning, but am unsure of what it is you want to know :3

@Kas: that's what he means, lovely revenge

rainbow dash is the rainbow one? shit

anyway i'm all pumped for chapter 6, let me know if you're ready ^^

Level 31
Wazz Ive Been Inspired BY ur Beautiful Writmanship And ive Been INspireto Make my Own Chapper 6

"i... love her" wHimpered Kas

TakAneji Looked Back, He Was Blazing with Shinobi Power

Wazz Looked Back "Who is That Powerful Katsugake?"

Kas LOoked Himself as Well, and Was in Awe, He Tried to Cover Up His Boner but OCuld Not (Kas is Gay Right?)

The Shinobi (Still in Super Saiyan Form) Came towards the unworthy group "Hello Friends. I am Takokneji." His raw power was so storng Wazz and Kas could smell it

" I HEard u Had a Love Problem" said Takakenji "The Ladies Call Me the Love Machine"

Wazzz looked in excitement at Takoknenji":???? "My Goodness You Hunk"

Kas began to fall for Takakneji allure but quickly said "No Trixie Is my Only Love I Will Find Him"

Suddenly Nazi Troopers Came Bursting through the roof!!! Oh My God!!!

Takakenji Used the Seven Bullet Fox Tail Shinorabi Jitsu And Easily Killed 100 Nazis, But There were so Many!

Nazi Soldier: AAikrft WrAkkft GerDienburGen !!!!! Hiel Hidler!!

Wazzz Was Beaten Down Because he is a Little Bitch "Argh Take My.......Shinogaren ................Secret Power.........."

Kas Nodded as Wazzz tranfered his most powerful Jitsu to him, finally Kas(kas' other power has been revealed climatic moment)

Kas in a fit of Rage that his New lover (Wazzz) Died USed the Shinogaren Secret Power Jitsu and Destroyed 1 Billion NMazis on the Train,

Talalemkji Looked in Amusement "You are Learning my Student, But there is Much more to learn"

Kas Nodded and took Takakenjis Hand, they Walked Off into the Sunlight to Continue their Trilogies....

Level 35
hmm... challenging me for chapter 6 eh, takakenji? well let us see how we compare in front of kas!

"you love trixie?" said Wazzz

"no i am only interested in revenge" corrected Kas

"oh" said Wazzz "because i'm pretty sure you just said you love her"

"no i'm not gay" said kas

and so the train moved and stopped

stepping off the train, kas and wazzz saw kas' rainbow colored friend, not applejack

"where's applejack?" asked kas

"studying as always" said not applejack
"this is my friend, btw, i want you to meet her" she said, showing a purple colored unicorn pony to the side

"who are you asked kas" narrated wazzz

"i am fluttershy" said the purple unicorn "i love apples"

"i'm allergic to apples" said kas, looking queasy

"i'm not" said wazzz, assuming the conversational topic was allergies to apples

suddenly, a new pony appeared out of nowhere

"hi guys i'm takekenji" he said

"DIE FIEND" said kas, igniting takakenji with a cigarette lighter

"what did you do that for?" questioned Wazzz

"because he was going to remove your main character status" said kas

"that bitch!" exclaimed Wazzz
"well i'm glad that's over. Let's go find twixie now so i can finally get turned back into a human"

"and so i can finally learn the meaning of friendship" said fluttershy sparkle.

"and so i can score some babes" said kas "cause i'm not gay"

and so, they went off towards where trixie was hiding - the homeless shelter

"hello i am helping the homeless" said trixie "i also wear glasses"

"FINALLY I HAVE MET MY MATCH" said kas

"what you're not going to fight her are you kas" said Wazzz

"no of course not" said kas "i'm just going to score with her. Cause i'm not gay."

"but i thought you said you weren't interested in love kas" said Wazzz

"what does getting laid have to do with love?" asked kas, whose insatiable appetite for stallion meat was getting the better of him (it's not gay he just appreciates fine dining)

"well, kas, she might get the wrong impression and think you're really into her" said Wazzz

"THUS EXACTING MY REVENGE" said kas, who was now stimulated
for revenge

"no kas, you cannot do it!" cried Wazzz

"WHY NOT??" said kas, already being intimately involved with trixie without her having noticed

"she... has a disease. an infection, if you will." explained wazzz

"no" said kas "NOOOOO"

and kas writhed in pain, his flesh melting from his skin

"WHAT CAN WE DO??" asked fluttershy sparkle, gingerly rubbing apples on her face

"there's... nothing we can do. other than wait for the effects to wear off" said Wazzz gloomily

"oh hi guys i didn't notice you here" said Trixie

"hi Trixie" everyone said

"want to go out for pizza?" asked Trixie

"yes" everyone said

and so everyone left to get pizza, except kas, because his skin was melting and they thought it was icky

well i think we may have difficulty topping chapter 6 from either of us, but i'm sure we made mistakes somewhere

Kas

Kas

Level 10
I DONT LOVE HER!
stop making up crap thats unrealistic, jeez.
I kinda wish i could remove theese fake chapters
and Trixie a girl
and, befor you type chapters, go look up the MLP charaters

Level 22
Wazz Ive Been Inspired BY ur Beautiful Writmanship And ive Been INspireto Make my Own Chapper 6

"i... love her" wHimpered Kas

TakAneji Looked Back, He Was Blazing with Shinobi Power

Wazz Looked Back "Who is That Powerful Katsugake?"

Kas LOoked Himself as Well, and Was in Awe, He Tried to Cover Up His Boner but OCuld Not (Kas is Gay Right?)

The Shinobi (Still in Super Saiyan Form) Came towards the unworthy group "Hello Friends. I am Takokneji." His raw power was so storng Wazz and Kas could smell it

" I HEard u Had a Love Problem" said Takakenji "The Ladies Call Me the Love Machine"

Wazzz looked in excitement at Takoknenji":???? "My Goodness You Hunk"

Kas began to fall for Takakneji allure but quickly said "No Trixie Is my Only Love I Will Find Him"

Suddenly Nazi Troopers Came Bursting through the roof!!! Oh My God!!!

Takakenji Used the Seven Bullet Fox Tail Shinorabi Jitsu And Easily Killed 100 Nazis, But There were so Many!

Nazi Soldier: AAikrft WrAkkft GerDienburGen !!!!! Hiel Hidler!!

Wazzz Was Beaten Down Because he is a Little Bitch "Argh Take My.......Shinogaren ................Secret Power.........."

Kas Nodded as Wazzz tranfered his most powerful Jitsu to him, finally Kas(kas' other power has been revealed climatic moment)

Kas in a fit of Rage that his New lover (Wazzz) Died USed the Shinogaren Secret Power Jitsu and Destroyed 1 Billion NMazis on the Train,

Talalemkji Looked in Amusement "You are Learning my Student, But there is Much more to learn"

Kas Nodded and took Takakenjis Hand, they Walked Off into the Sunlight to Continue their Trilogies....

Too... Epic.... Even I shed tears....
Seriously, fuckin' lol'd

Level 35
will do boss ^^

"hi guys" i said

"oh hey your skin got better" said Wazzz

"yes luckily i'm still required in the plot" said i

and so Wazzz and I joined forces to fight against the true threat of the world - world hunger.

"what should we do about world hunger" i inquired

"i know! let's send the starving zebras apples!" exclaimed Wazzz

"but where will we get the apples from?" i whined most obnoxiously

"zecora has an apple farm we could use, we could ask her for help if she's not too busy looking at herself in the mirror" said Wazzz

"go look up MLP characters" i said, confused by this pony i've never heard of before

looking around, i saw some other MLP characters, but none of them seemed to be of particular significance to me. I considered introducing them without explaining who they were until later in the story, but I wanted to save that for later when more of my spells have been revealed.

"speaking of which" i said "i have perfected my ultimate spell"

"oh cool what is it" said Wazzz, gushing over my manly pectorials

"watch" i said, and with that i pointed at an old lady and gave her skin cancer

"woah" said Wazzz "you totally gave her a tumour!"

"yes" i said

"but why?" asked Wazzz

"I DON'T LOVE HER" i said

with that, i noticed Wazzz and his beautiful, gleeming eyes. How I wanted him, that manly hunk. I wanted him right then and there, but I knew it could never be. I leaned in further, not being fully aware of my actions. My lips puckered as I leant in closer.

"what are you doing" asked Wazzz

"relax, i'm not gay" i said, and i moved the final inches forward to plant a kiss, right on his lips!

oh how i rejoiced that i could taste his sweet, moist lips upon my own. how sweet it was! unfortunately, wazzz did not appear to enjoy it as much as i did.

"wat" said Wazzz, who was clearly weirded out by me heterosexual manoeuvres

"you're clearly not straight, so i wouldn't expect you to understand" i replied nonchalantly

and with that, i felt invigorated, as though i could accomplish anything i wanted and to be my own woman

Kas

Kas

Level 10
The Train arrived in Fillydelphia, at long last. If she was still here, she was going to have one hell of a fight. There seemed to be a show in the middle of town, and performer was…
“Hello, Trixie.” Said Kas with a grin “So glad we could re-meet.”
“So, you still want to fight the great and powerful Trixie.” She exclaimed “very well.”
After that, Kas went all out with his spells. Yet, most of his spells were Deflected but her defensive spells, and when she tried to strike him, he used Firewall. This seemed like a Stalemate.
“I killed a dragon at age 13.” Said Kas “and I’m 17.”
“I killed an Ursa Major.” Exclaimed Trixie “which is bigger.”
Kas finally won when Fire demon was involved, it was enough to make Trixie go from determined to an instant coward. “So, Trixie.” Said Kas “this probably isn’t big enough to match an Ursa Major, but it is pretty tough to beat.”
“DON’T HURT ME!” yelled Trixie “IM SORRY!”
Kas turned back to normal, and asked questions. “Why did you bring me here?”
“Somepony walked into my house, and gave me enough power to go to Azeroth and bring you here.” She said
“Who was he, or she?” asked Kas
“I don’t know, he said he was a Prophet.”
Kas put her down. “for your sake, I hope your right.” He said before he left to go back home to Ponyvile. The only prophet he knew was Medivh. Why did he want Kas to come here? Was the Scourge attacking?
When Kas Arrived, he headed back to his room at the inn, and had a dream. “Kas, I bet your wondering why you’re here.”
“I am Medivh, explain!” said Kas
“There is an enemy in this world that will tear all worlds, including yours, apart. I choose you to stop it. I choose Trixie to retrieve you, but did not tell her why.”
“I almost killed her.”
“Your quest shall be revealed soon enough, for now, rest."
And so, Kas did.

and, Wazz, no more fake chapters I write the story, and YOU get to read it, so if i see any fake chapters, ill report you ASAP!

GOT IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.