• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ironic Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the title.
Could be what is above or Story of Distortion. (Idk.)

Something I did on the date. 18/07/2013
It was a start of an outline for a Wc3 project I was making for a paired mapping contest but the map never ended up having enough progress.
(I don't some interesting terrain work and my partner created a first person system)
Something I might pick up on someday again if not interpret into another project (if that even happens).

Don't mind the grammar.
Would be awesome if anyone could give give some critic or help make this more in depth maybe.

____

"Have a walk outside to keep the cool off of you while you have a fade mind block. Not being able to control yourself you get blocked out by the reality that you know and slowly yet suddenly get pulled into a corrupt and distorted world that somewhat reminds you of your own, except around the wondering destruction of what you are feeling.

Whilst searching around, something in the distance tells you to follow it, although what could it be? You find a path that leads to the voice that leads around the house that distorts as apparently being yours. You pass a river, then around some trees with the path ending up with you at a small shallow pond. at the end where there is a waterfall there is a ladder which you are able to walk up to. Although at the top there is shade of a what seems to be a a sort of soul creature. It disappears when you climb to the top. The soul like creature although left a light like object behind it. "What could it be" you thought. To curious to think of what it might be, you end up touching it. Warping you to a different world of reality."

Status
Not open for further replies.