• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Hello brothers!

I am currently making a map for two players (map name Close Together). I have now created an opening text (Remixer Presents - Close Together) and I now need to link the black opening text screen smoothly to the gameplay most likely via cinematic.

I was thinking of adding some cool poem or some other inspiring text said by narrator or something like that to the Cinematic so I came here for help.

Any suggestions how I could or should do the link between the black opening screen / cinematic / gameplay.

So things I need:
1. Suggestions
2. Poem or other text/speech to tell player what happened and what to do (more info in my signature link

As a final note I'd like to point out that meanwhile there is the opening texts displayed on the screen this music (Harry Gregson-Williams - Change Your World) is being played. So I guess you could use it as an inspiration for your poem or whatever you'd like to write or suggest.

If you have more questions about the project ask here or message me directly.

Thanks for your time
- Remixer

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I just fail to understand you somehow.

Any suggestions how I could or should do the link between the black opening screen / cinematic / gameplay.

I got no idea what you mean by link here.

And in general I fail to understand what you want to achieve with the poem, now it has to be connected to the story somehow?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

If I get it, you want something like the opening text from StarWars and you ask how to link it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.